Slow Generation on EURUSD M15

3 replies

Diego

Subscriber, bbp_participant, 24 replies.

Visit profile

1 year ago #279918

Hello good morning.

I’m experiencing extra slow generation on EURUSD M15. While on EURUSD H1 my pc is pretty fast, around 750 accepted strategies per hour, on EURUSD M15 it goes as low as 55 accepted per hour. This is quite a constraint in terms of time and cost (electricity). The generation on this TF can reach up to 200 strategies per hour, but then is unstable and often go as low to 50 and stays there

Could you please advise how can I improve this? What can influence that I can address?

Many thanks in advance!

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

1 year ago #279944

Hi,

generally lower you go the slower the building process will be. Do you have any crosschecks enabled? Can you share you builder configuration?

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.

Diego

Visit profile

1 year ago #279948

Hi Tomas,

Thanks for your help.

I’m attaching my configuration. This is the one from my Autotrading course, so I’m trusting it mainly. I’m just wondering why the performance of the system is not proportional in terms of speed.

I use the same configuration I’m attaching also for EURUSD H1 (except for SL and TP range and obviously TF), with H1 speed is approx 750 accepted strategies/hour.

For M15 normally I would expect 1/4 of it, so around 210, and very seldomly it even touches it, but generally it rather stays on 80-100, and that is quite frustrating and too long (considering it’s also challenging to come out with robust strategy at the end of the protocol).

Hope anything you can advice to stabilize the speed for this TF?

Again many thanks!

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.

Diego

Visit profile

1 year ago #280102

Hello,

Was wondering if any advice on this?

Many thanks!

Diego

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)