SQ online course

5 replies

andy335

Subscriber, bbp_participant, community, 3 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #238912

The SQ course you offer for the purchase of a license, is it only for new users? Can we enroll in that course those we have already licensed for several years?

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #238914

Hello,

just sent you an email with details about our SQ course. Please check that and let me know if any questions

andy335

Subscriber, bbp_participant, community, 3 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #238980

Looking at the information about the course, it is not clear to me if it is a general trading course or a specific course about StrategyQuant; its characteristics, functionalities and techniques to develop algorithmic strategies using this software. Please, could you clarify this.

Nicola Gagliardi

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 0 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #238970

I have a license of sq too. Can i have the course please…can you send me the same email please?

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #239003

Hello, the course is not free but SQ license owners are provided with a discount. For more details send an email request to [email protected]. The course is designed for StrategyQuant 3 and now being extended for SQX as well

hanscafe59

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 10 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #240242

Hello SQ team,

I’m an existing on line training material user. I have been advised that SQX training materials will be make available either in March or April 2019, Are they on schedule?

Thanks!!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)