SQ3 stuck after certain bulk actions

2 replies

Ilya

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 105 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #235290

Hi, I’m working on a quad core processor and 20 RAM max amount for SQ.

After I retest a databank of 20,000 strategies, when I try to select a large amount of strategies, the application freezes after I make the selection and I need to wait around 5 mins for the selection to happen and appear. Then I want to delete the strategies I selected (11000), I press delete and approve the pop up, the app is stuck again, now for 20 minutes already just froze with no recovery.. I tried the same sequence several times (closing via task manager and restarting with strategy recovery), same every time, not sure what to do ? Both CPU & Memory usage is below 20% and there’s plenty of storage available.. ideas?

(Screenshot attached, stuck on this screen for far too long, after pressing delete and approving the pop up)

Ilya

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.

Ilya

Visit profile

5 years ago #235295

Tried rebooting and running the app without the performance-boost line, and the result is the same, app is stuck when trying to delete thousands of strategies together, for half an hour now. I hope I can solve it somehow ?

Ilya

Visit profile

5 years ago #235303

You’re a lifesaver.

Through the process of fighting it all I lost the strategies 🙂 So I’m creating the new databank now now, might make the first attempt using 5,000 only, just to get a taste of the process.

Thanks again.

P.S

Maybe the issue IS unique to you since you are the only one crazy enough to move 20K strategies to the retester. 😉

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)