SQx Workflow

5 replies

Alexx Hansen

Subscriber, bbp_participant, customer, community, sq-ultimate, 7 replies.

Visit profile

2 years ago #271553

I’m new to this space.. and i really need some advices

I’m struggling with creating a good workflow for strategy development for forex

i need to create a work flow to develop my strats.. a step by step process that the strategy goes through, and gets out either to trash, or to live trading …

what can i watch/read ? how can i learn this skill?

i hope you can help

Thanks

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

2 years ago #271568

Hello,

if you have a full license you would get an access to an extensive online course. If you have further questions please send as an email to [email protected]

hankeys

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 487 replies.

Visit profile

2 years ago #271575

i am afraid that no one will give you step by step guide, because behind every workflow lies months and months of hard work – you can follow the the steps as stated by Tomas in the course, my advice is that you will need to find your own way, because every trader could have different approach

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2014. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM.

J I

Subscriber, bbp_participant, customer, community, 2 replies.

Visit profile

2 years ago #271634

Hi Tomas,

I have a full license. Where can I find the course?

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

2 years ago #271642

Hello,

course link can be found in the dashboard. Simply login and follow https://strategyquant.com/account/

Bee trader

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 44 replies.

Visit profile

2 years ago #273964

Hi Alexx,

Like hankeys said you will find it difficult to find these workflows, I have searched high and low. The training videos will give you a process that you can follow but it might not be suitable for you with how you trade.

What I discovered though is that a workflow is just what you want to do at the end of the day. Go into workflow and start adding tasks and see what works for you.

Watch StatOasis videos on how to use the different functionality in SQX. You will have to come up with a workflow from all the information that you gather.

You can also join this discord channel https://discord.gg/cVtFJBXY and can ask other SQX users.

cheers

bd

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)