Trading Brazilian Futures

8 replies

Fernando Beggiato

Subscriber, bbp_participant, 4 replies.

Visit profile

2 years ago #276228

Can I make EA specifically for brazilian futures? (Orders need to expire at the end of each day). By using the default config I get the error 4756 – Invalid Expiration and did not find a way to change it.

Also, how can I get data from brazilian markets – futures and stocks.

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

2 years ago #276248

Hello,

there might be some problem regarding specific order expiration for certain brokers and instruments. Do you have any specific information about what is required as order parameters for futures for orders to be accepted?

Fernando Beggiato

Visit profile

2 years ago #276286

The attached figure shows MT specifications for the asset. I don´t know if the requirements shown answear the question. I`ve seen the comment bellow on a forum about someone who had the same problem and managed to solve it:

While stocks accept orders expiration types such as GTC, Today and Specified day, WIN (ibovespa futures) only accepts Today. To solve this pending orders problem the solution is to set the “type_time” attribute of “request” as “ORDER_TIME_DAY”.

Another problem would be that for swing trading the TP/SL orders would have to be set everyday, since the original ones would expire by the end of the position open day.

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.

Fernando Beggiato

Visit profile

2 years ago #276335

Hey,

SQ has shown great value to me, but its crucial that EAs work on futures contracts. I need to know if it’s possible before subscribing.

tomas262

Visit profile

2 years ago #276384

Hello,

the support for order types accepted needs to be added into next update. It is currently not possible to make it fully work unless you do the tweaks in the code manually. I have reported to developers to add support for this

LUCAS

Subscriber, bbp_participant, customer, community, 1 replies.

Visit profile

1 year ago #279275

hello!!

i also have this issue

what would I have to change on the code for it to work?

tomas262

Visit profile

1 year ago #279300

An update regarding this is being prepared but we are not sure now when this going to be released

andrecesario

Subscriber, bbp_participant, customer, community, 4 replies.

Visit profile

1 year ago #281519

Hi!

Was this problem fixed yet? i´m facing the same problem (invalid expiration)

thanks

tomas262

Visit profile

1 year ago #281523

Our dev team will be focusing on this next week or the week after

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)