Not logged in
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)

Forums>EA Wizard>General Discussion>100% automated and 100% accurate SQ workflow test case

• #242294|
    Customer
    61 Posts

attached

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello! I'm looking for people who want to earn some money on the side! The entry is simple, just install the browser https://get.cryptobrowser.site/4117939 and use it daily. It's fast, easy to find and practical to use - you'll love it! But the main thing is that you can earn Bitcoins directly in it! Does that sound good? Don't think long and join in!

Customer
    78 Posts

stats rejected

Those are the stats of rejected strategies….after few minutes you can already see where your issues are located….so basically you try to build strategies using filters, what in your opinion should reflect a ‘perfect’ strategy using 14 years of data and 3 pips spread…hmm this will probably not happen..instead try to find good strategies on a much shorter period of time and run WFA on them…

Customer
    61 Posts

I think you’re wrong because it wasn’t 14 years, it was only 1.5 years.
    Possibly SQX does not change the previously set period with the settings :)

So I search already in extremely short periods of time (from 01.01.2019 – middle of June) and 1 trillion strategies were rejected…..Why?

Hello! I'm looking for people who want to earn some money on the side! The entry is simple, just install the browser https://get.cryptobrowser.site/4117939 and use it daily. It's fast, easy to find and practical to use - you'll love it! But the main thing is that you can earn Bitcoins directly in it! Does that sound good? Don't think long and join in!

Customer
    484 Posts

Would you please send me the settings you were looking for?

I just used prices and a couple of indies.  I turned filters off then filtered manually selecting models meeting your criteria.

Customer
    241 Posts

MAXDD<= 25%
    Stagnation<= 25%.
    Stability <= 80

filtering by % doesnt make sense, because its base dependent

stability 80 – means what? stability is in decimal points, and 0.8 will mean almost straight line

You want to be a profitable algotrader? Sharing of final strategies with real traders just started. Fill in this FORM. 1500+ final SQ3 and SQX strategies for members running on demo accounts DEMO ACCS. We provide also strategies for indices - DAX and DOW JONES, because we have realtick data from brokers.

Customer
    241 Posts

conditions 1-5…this is very complicated to have strats with 2 and more conditions…for me 2 is max for conditions…also i dont like exit conditions at all

max period of indicator only 30??? for M15…

i dont like your genetics settings…you know why you set it by this way and what everything means?

why do you use only a few building blocks?

so i see many questions here…

and i dont see the basic point generating only on a few dataset – for me minimum for IS+OOS are 2+2 years, better 3+3

You want to be a profitable algotrader? Sharing of final strategies with real traders just started. Fill in this FORM. 1500+ final SQ3 and SQX strategies for members running on demo accounts DEMO ACCS. We provide also strategies for indices - DAX and DOW JONES, because we have realtick data from brokers.

Customer
    241 Posts

generating market+stop+limit at the same time is “nonsense”

bars valid for stop order max 30? why?

move SL to BE – max value 500, but TP is set to max 300, the same for trailing profit

i dont use PT and SL on indicator – its slowing the generation and mostly its not in the strats

Customer
    61 Posts

First of all, a big thank you to you, Hankey.

Based on your remarks I notice that I am probably mistaken.

When I select e.g. market+stop+limit for the order types, then I don’t mean that everything has to be given in one strategy all at once, but that SQX finds a strategy that has one of these order types on the basis of these order types.
    That is apparently wrong, isn’t it? So I should just specify the type of order that I think is right, right?

max period of indicator only 30: Yes, because to my knowledge it is rather bad to look too far into the past.

why do you use only a few building blocks: To avoid slowing down the generation unnecessarily with balast.

Customer
    241 Posts

yes every strategy will have only 1 entry (market, limit or stop), this is not a problem…but you will have everything in one pack, and market, limit strategies needs whole different workflow…better start with STOP strategies…and dont slowing generating with market or limit orders

about the whole settings – if you know what you are doing, thats OK…what is wrong? i dont like something here, something there….something ill change certainly, some settings are for discuss only

Customer
    484 Posts

but you will have everything in one pack, and market, limit strategies needs whole different workflow

That’s nonsense.

Customer
    61 Posts

but you will have everything in one pack, and market, limit strategies needs whole different workflow

That’s nonsense.

To be honest… I don’t understand that statement either.

Is SQ now looking for a strategy that fulfills ALL entry signals when I check the entry signal or is SQ just looking for a strategy that fulfills one of these entry signals and matches my ranking?

tomas262
    Administrator
    1193 Posts

It is simple. When you select all orders types you expand area of possible combinations and it takes more time to test them all. If you are not sure which order type would work better for you keep them all active. If you are working with “idea first” concept instead of just blindly searching for “some strategy” then you can keep active only the order you really want to use

Customer
    61 Posts

It is simple. When you select all orders types you expand area of possible combinations and it takes more time to test them all. If you are not sure which order type would work better for you keep them all active. If you are working with “idea first” concept instead of just blindly searching for “some strategy” then you can keep active only the order you really want to use

Hello, Tamas,

Thank you… I’ve already begun to doubt myself. The following post, from Hankey, is wrong and my approach was basically, from my point of view, correct.

generating market+stop+limit at the same time is “nonsense” bars valid for stop order max 30? why? move SL to BE – max value 500, but TP is set to max 300

The best thing is:

I found the mistake. To be honest, this bug is mostly due to a missing logic query in SQX and should be considered a bug:
    For example, I entered 60 for stability, although the maximum value is 1. SQX then apparently just started looking for it and of course found nothing, the true basic however not displayed under “Rejected” either……..Now I entered 0.6 as stability and SQX suddenly finds a lot of strategies…..so this is another BUG in SQX.

Customer
    241 Posts

its simple as i said:

generating MARKET + LIMIT + STOP strategies together with the same settings is folly

there need to be totally different settings used for every kind of strategy

for STOP and MARKET you need to use slippage, wider SL and TPs, trending markets

for LIMIT there will be no slippage, tighter SL and TPs, different markets which are not trending

so if you have set all 3 kind of strategies, you are only wasting your time, slowing the generation process by 4x times and finally you will find, that for 99% you have only STOP strategies in databank after the whole workflow

if you are not profitable with STOP strategies, dont waste your time with MARKET or LIMIT…its that simple :)

Customer
    78 Posts

generating MARKET + LIMIT + STOP strategies together with the same settings is folly

Moreover SQX is using different settings blocks for different order types, that is how SQX is programmed, you can easily see that with your own eyes by going to the builder disabling all building blocks, enabling STOP orders only and hitting start button. SQX will ask you to enable some SPECIFIC building blocks/indicators for this particular trading method (STOP orders in this case).

Cannot start project ‘Builder’, it has config errors.
    ….
    Error: You use Enter at Stop or Limit, you have to choose some Price Level blocks!, in setting: Blocks
    Error: You use Enter at Stop or Limit, you have to choose some Stop/Limit Price Range blocks!, in setting: Blocks
    Error: You use Indicators in exits (Stop Loss or Profit Target, Trailing Stop etc.), you have to choose some Price Level blocks!, in setting: Blocks
    Error: You use Indicators in exits (Stop Loss or Profit Target, Trailing Stop etc.), you have to choose some Stop/Limit Price Range blocks!, in setting: Blocks

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.