Not logged in
Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)

Forums>EA Wizard>General Discussion>100% automated and 100% accurate SQ workflow test case

• #242337|
    Customer
    484 Posts

That stop and limit orders require some mandatory fields before strategy generation doesn’t make it folly selecting all entry modes provided the mandatory fields are selected, that is pure common sense.

Based on an assumption, you’re just cutting off an area of valuable research with zero empirical verification; the sin here is not that you adopt this approach but you’re passing it off as SQX strategy building lore with the potential to carry a host of noobs down the path of 1.02 profit factor in live trading.

Customer
    75 Posts

Based on an assumption, you’re just cutting off an area of valuable research with zero empirical verification; the sin here is not that you adopt this approach but you’re passing it off as SQX strategy building lore with the potential to carry a host of noobs down the path of 1.02 profit factor in live trading.

That is exactly why I only follow and listen to real professionals, like real-life hedge fund managers who are actually making money in the markets and are managing millions of dollars, instead of some anonymous guy, hiding behind an anonymous nick name on some anonymous forum.

And guess what…no one of professional traders I follow, is feeding genetic builder with garbage settings, because of this one important rule: “garbage in” = “garbage out”.

They all use very well defined and pre-selected indicators and settings tuned for one trading type and even for each market. Coincidence?

If you have another ideas you want to share here (which are backed by life account results) then I will be happy to learn something new from you.

Customer
    382 Posts

It is easy to see what Indicator or  combinations that works. You get that info from the stats when looking at the created strategy for current Instrument and timeframe/s.

Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.