invalid takeprofit for ordersend function

4 replies

Hernandez

Subscriber, bbp_participant, 3 replies.

Visit profile

1 year ago #279899

Hello. Recently I used your platform in order to donwload data for mt4 FOREX pairs. I followed the exact procedure in order to export the data, using dukascopy data and then storing them on my MT4 directory. However, with the new data the EAs on my platform are not able to open any new order.

I attach the files, which have been placed with all the others inside:

C:\Users\Utente\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\24FF2268752179BE735F8A8A001BFE6E\history\ICMarketsEU-Demo03

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

1 year ago #279912

Hi,

please use the latest version of QDM – 121. It includes a newer version of the exportProperties script that needs to be updated in your MT4 / scripts folder.

Let me know if the update helped

Hernandez

Visit profile

1 year ago #279924

Hi, please use the latest version of QDM – 121. It includes a newer version of the exportProperties script that needs to be updated in your MT4 / scripts folder. Let me know if the update helped

Hi, thanks for reply, I have it and apparently i solved my problem, however it seems that it creates two different directories with the data, one of which is extremely larger than the other.

The first one (the lighter one) is located at:

C:\Users\Utente\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\xxxxx\history\ICMarketsEU-Demo03

while the other (the larger) is located at:

C:\Users\Utente\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\24FF2268752179BE735F8A8A001BFE6E\tester\history

Is this an expected behaviour?

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

1 year ago #279942

Yes, correct. There are 2 file types being created – FXT (large) and HST (smaller). Both in different directories

Hernandez

Visit profile

1 year ago #279955

Yes, correct. There are 2 file types being created – FXT (large) and HST (smaller). Both in different directories

Which is the purpose of these two different files?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)