Not logged in
Viewing 6 posts - 946 through 951 (of 951 total)
  • #262606 |
    Customer
    44 Posts

Thanks Tomas thats worked fine. No freezing and the equity curves are now being displayed correctly.

Customer
    238 Posts

Hi Mark,

will be an SQ4.130 Release candidate available next time ?

thomas

https://monitortool.jimdofree.com/

Mark Fric
    Administrator
    1172 Posts

yes, we will release a development build, but we still haven’t finished implemnenting the multiple exits. It is more complicated than it seems.

Mark
    StrategyQuant architect

Customer
    261 Posts

Multiple exits equals multiple strategies, I think. That lets simple things complicated.

Indicators nesting in custom blocks may be given more priority. something like this, boll( macd(12, 26, 9), 20, 2 , 1)

Customer
    44 Posts

Multiple exits equals multiple strategies, I think. That lets simple things complicated. Indicators nesting in custom blocks may be given more priority. something like this, boll( macd(12, 26, 9), 20, 2 , 1)

Definitely.

ivan
    Participant
    189 Posts

i would like to present to the SQ developing team a request for a new feature or at least an idea. Not having experience in programing, i dont know if its possible or what would it take to implement it

to be short, a counter or meter to calculate and show the accepted strategies in the databank in the last hour, or…..in ranking tab, stop generation when: accepted strategies in databank is below xxx strategies

in the present, in many occasions i simply write on paper the time and how many strategies i have in databank, and when the threshold is below lets say 100 or 50, i manualy stop the generation process. If i would see a counter with that threshold, it would be easier to know when to stop

with this occasion i would like to present many thanks to the developer team for the excellent work

Timisoara, Romania
    3900X 3.8 Ghz 12 cores, 64GB RAM DDR4 3000Mhz, Samsung 970 EVO Plus M.2 NVMe

Viewing 6 posts - 946 through 951 (of 951 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.