SQ X updates

955 replies

Mark Fric

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

8 years ago #114916

Here’s where we can discuss SQ X updates nad news.

This topic was renamed from SQ4 Early preview. The old, no longer relevant posts are or will be deleted and archived.

The point is in clearing up our forum from old, non-relevant stuff.

Mark
StrategyQuant architect

trader4711

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 28 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #233515

Hi, what is here recommend setting ?

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.

drayzen

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 0 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #233518

Hi Mark,
I just came back to download b9 again for my number crunching system, and found this nice surpise!
Congratulations on the milestone!  😀
I see you even fixed #sq4_1414 which I only submitted yesterday, impressive.

cheers, Al

... the alien does not concern itself with the opinions of humans ...

Globegains

Subscriber, bbp_participant, community, 0 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #233522

Hi!

can someone explain what “Accelerate using GPU” actually does? from my testing it doesn’t improve performance. Maybe some particular settings need to be set to use GPU potential?

mabi

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 261 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #233526

GPU settings is for the GUI only. SQ do not support GPU for many reason which have been explained before by developer here on the forum due to request from users of GPU implementation ( my self included). I believe the main reason is that GPU  like CUDA does not provide any support for on the fly generation of a random number by a thread  but mainly that you cant back test a strategy using GPU due to Mark.

matt

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 0 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #233528

Great work Mark,

So far for me it seems allot more stable and is definitely usable.

Looking forward to digging into all the nooks and crannies!

Thanks for your efforts.

Roberto

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 8 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #233538

clonex / Ivan Hudec

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, contributor, author, editor, 271 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #233546

Yes, guys. After completing final version please as many examples as possible. If we have to option making plugins and indicators we need to have info.. ( or maybe make a paid intensive course )

mabi

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 261 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #233548

@Roberto, look closer at his myfxbook statements, he has many and most of them is in a loss. Seems He ads and removes funds to make it look good. Just another scumbag scammer probably stole his Cuda cards aswell.

Roberto

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 8 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #233550

@Roberto, look closer at his myfxbook statements, he has many and most of them is in a loss. Seems He ads and removes funds to make it look good. Just another scumbag scammer probably stole his Cuda cards aswell.

Hi mabi, maybe, but my attention was on the fact that he uses all those gpu core for Deep Learning. I know that SQ doesn’t use DL, but it will be interesting to see results. I’ve read in the roadmap that there is a futuru integration with tensoflor and something similar. Interesting

clonex / Ivan Hudec

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, contributor, author, editor, 271 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #233552

SQ4 devs good job.  RC1 is much better . I can generate strategies, retest them etc.  Synchronicity between SQ4 and MT4 works Keep up work :))

rjay

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 45 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #233559

Just installed RC1, coming from SQ3. What is the best way to import all of my M1.dat files into SQ4 ?  I can’t seem to figure it out as I keep on getting the error “You must select at least one File record” when I click Import, even though I have selected a symbol.

Jorn Conney

Subscriber, bbp_participant, community, 0 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #233570

Hello all, we just released new SQ4 update, named it Release Candidate 1: https://strategyquant.com/betaversion4 Direct download link: https://www.strategyquant.com/licenses/d?code=sqrc1 Changelog: https://roadmap.strategyquant.com/projects/sq4/roadmap As I said earlier, we will be releasing new update every two weeks and I believe we will have a final version very soon this way. There are still things to add or improve, in features, speed and stability, and we will be working on them in the next releases, but overall I think SQ4 is already usable. I’d like to thank everybody who takes their time to test it, it really helps us find bugs.

Thank you very much for your great work.Can we load strategies(.str) from SQ 3.8.2 into SQ4?And how? Thank you and green pips to you good Sir.

trader4711

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 28 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #233585

Please support give me answer

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.

rjay

Visit profile

5 years ago #233665

If this is not the right place to report bugs, please advise.

If I specify more than 4 additional markets under Cross Checks ‘Retest on additional markets’ I get an error of:

Setting: Cross checks, Error: Cannot load CrossChecks settings (1). Element Params not found

Happens every time, regardless of which markets, etc.

rjay

Visit profile

5 years ago #233666

I just imported a lot of data, without error, but when I try to run tests on any of the newly imported data sets I get this error:

Setting: Data, Error: Cannot get main chart commissions config
Setting: Data, Error: Cannot initialize Main chart setup – Element Params not found

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 955 total)

1 2 3 62 63 64