Did anyone record the webinar of http://www.autotrading.academy/ ?

90 replies

geektrader

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 522 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #115108

Hi Guys,

since I had no time today nor do have time on Thursday to watch the webinar that was promoted by Mark at http://www.autotrading.academy/did anyone possibly record it and can publish it? Not sure if it´s legal to do so(?), but would really like to see it, even if it might bring nothing new to the table, more informations never hurt:)

Thanks.

🚀 Unlock Your Edge in Automated Forex Strategy Development 🚀

Historical Forex Data Starting From 1987, 28 Pairs, M1, 99% Error-Free, Lifetime Free Updates

mabi

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 261 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #137057

thanks.

but i still dont uderstand how it can improve my trading (better than myfxbook)

because, i am choosing strategies not according to its earnins but according to its robustness.

i can see in SQ backtest which strategy is earning for much longer period.

yes,

But with SQ you can produce much more strategies that pass as Robust strategies then you can afford to trade so what are you gonna do with them. Delete them or put them on demo and let them run ?

Patrick

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 424 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #137058

if i told you i would have to kill you  😆  😆  😆

definetely i would not sort them and trade the best ones from demo account.

mabi

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 261 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #137060

if i told you i would have to kill you  😆  😆  😆

definetely i would not sort them and trade the best ones from demo account.

Me neither I do not even have Metatrader. But i do have some 20 Strategies running on Ninjatrader ( Sim account) with no possibilities to sort them in the strategy tab  then on realized profit and then i have to click each individual strategy so a tool to bring out all interesting data like so would be nice. SQ4 trading module due to be released 20xx will be really interesting. If i am still alive then 

Patrick

Visit profile

7 years ago #137061

i did not know there is no “myfxbook” for Ninjatrader. thats strange…

SammyDoe

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 6 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #137372

Is there anyone here that actually has purchased this seminar?

Threshold

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 723 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #137444

The main portfolio they showed (which I tracked) normally has a trade every 5-10 days but hasn’t traded since April 12! Hmmm

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/vavatrade2/fx-p30/1460815

ctraverso

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 34 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #137448

The main portfolio they showed (which I tracked) normally has a trade every 5-10 days but hasn’t traded since April 12! Hmmm

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/vavatrade2/fx-p30/1460815

That’s strange. Do you think there is something not true? Is somebody able to perform 100% per year automatically with a reasonable drawdown?

Threshold

Visit profile

7 years ago #137449

I think its definitely real data and the EA may have been stopped to maintain the the equity curve.

ctraverso

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 34 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #137450

Ok, but you cannot know in advance when to stop it!

Threshold

Visit profile

7 years ago #137451

When it looks good for your sales pitch.

mikeyc

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 877 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #137463

That’s strange. Do you think there is something not true? Is somebody able to perform 100% per year automatically with a reasonable drawdown?

It’s possible that myfxbook has lost it’s connection to the MT4 account.  This happens to me all the time, it’s quite unreliable for some reason.  The authors just need to reconnect in their profile settings.

Patrick

Visit profile

7 years ago #137465

Ok, but you cannot know in advance when to stop it!

if you do not update every 24 hours, in this case yo uknow when stop it.

sure 100% yearly is possible, even more is not a problem.

Threshold

Visit profile

7 years ago #137470

It’s possible that myfxbook has lost it’s connection to the MT4 account.  This happens to me all the time, it’s quite unreliable for some reason.  The authors just need to reconnect in their profile settings.

The EA had consistent trades every avg 10 days. The last trade was April 12. The account continued to update for 29 days after that to May 10 which is the longest span on the account without a trade. I think they stopped the EA, then the MyFXBook.

The fact that its called FX-P30 (Forex-Portfolio30) means it was probably 1 of a hundred profiles they ran and cherry picked it for the presentation.

Its not a £1000 account. They deposited that nearly 2/3 into the history. It was a £100 account. After they deposited more on Nov 2015, it had 0 growth for 6 more months then it suddenly stopped trading, then 1 month later stopped updating. Analyze it…. 

And this is an account they specifically used as presentation material proving their success so they can charge you 4,000 euros.

mikeyc

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 877 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #137473

The EA had consistent trades every avg 10 days. The last trade was April 12. The account continued to update for 29 days after that to May 10 which is the longest span on the account without a trade. I think they stopped the EA, then the MyFXBook.

The fact that its called FX-P30 (Forex-Portfolio30) means it was probably 1 of a hundred profiles they ran and cherry picked it for the presentation.

Its not a £1000 account. They deposited that nearly 2/3 into the history. It was a £100 account. After they deposited more on Nov 2015, it had 0 growth for 6 more months then it suddenly stopped trading, then 1 month later stopped updating. Analyze it…. 

And this is an account they specifically used as presentation material proving their success so they can charge you 4,000 euros.

Sounds pretty damning….I won’t be buying the training course don’t worry… 😆

bj888

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 11 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #137779

Well I jumped on the train (while being very sceptical) and watched most of the videos in the AutoTradingAcademy, before the 30 day money back guarentee kicked in.

Yes, no problem getting my money back. These are honest guys in that sense.

You have already guessed the answer here. As a complete beginner in Trading, yes it might be worth some money, but not even close to the 1997Euro asked for (if you ask me,

someone else might be of a different opinion :).

It’s a very general guide on SQ and on MT4, yes they spend a lot of time in MT4 as well (about 50%). There is around 90 Videos and they are in some cases quite lengthy, they talk away

a lot of time, repeat things and never really get to the point. You got the feeling in the beginning they had a really well thought out plan, though I never found it.

The E-book, the articles and the videos you can find on the Web is better information if you ask me.

Please feel free to ask if you want more feedback on this.

As for a trading monitor, just found this seeking the forum here, no I have not tested it yet myself: http://www.tradessystem.com/index.php?lang=en

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 90 total)

1 2 3 4 5 6