Did anyone record the webinar of http://www.autotrading.academy/ ?

90 replies

geektrader

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 522 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #115108

Hi Guys,

since I had no time today nor do have time on Thursday to watch the webinar that was promoted by Mark at http://www.autotrading.academy/did anyone possibly record it and can publish it? Not sure if it´s legal to do so(?), but would really like to see it, even if it might bring nothing new to the table, more informations never hurt:)

Thanks.

🚀 Unlock Your Edge in Automated Forex Strategy Development 🚀

Historical Forex Data Starting From 1987, 28 Pairs, M1, 99% Error-Free, Lifetime Free Updates

Schutten

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 52 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #138026

All that work and then trade 1000+ systems on a demo account only a few are holding up? Why do all the robustness then?

Heilpraktiker

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 46 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #138029

All that work and then trade 1000+ systems on a demo account only a few are holding up? Why do all the robustness then?

I think its better to develop a few really good, robust strategies, than 1000+ not so good strategies.

ybhx0315

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 28 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #138034

Did you find the course useful or not? Does it work?

I learnt a single metric in the course and found it a great time saver.

Well, it is useful, at a relatively high price I must say.

ctraverso

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 34 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #138050

On which time frame do they work? Do they use fixed take profit and stop loss or trailing stop?

CMKCMK

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 44 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #138062

Time Frame

Only M30 shown

Order Types

Enter at Stop

Stop Loss

Profit Target

Profit Trailing

Stop Trailing

*
ï‚· 
ï‚· +
ï‚· 0.-
ï‚· 0.-
ï‚· -
*
ï‚· 
ï‚· +
ï‚· 0.-
ï‚· 0.-
ï‚· -
*
ï‚· 
ï‚· +
ï‚· 0.-
ï‚· 0.-
ï‚· -

gentmat

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 234 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #138069

Time Frame

Only M30 shown

Order Types

Enter at Stop

Stop Loss

Profit Target

Profit Trailing

Stop Trailing

*
ï‚· 
ï‚· +
ï‚· 0.-
ï‚· 0.-
ï‚· -
*
ï‚· 
ï‚· +
ï‚· 0.-
ï‚· 0.-
ï‚· -
*
ï‚· 
ï‚· +
ï‚· 0.-
ï‚· 0.-
ï‚· -

is your portfolio done by SQ ? or your own strategies

gentmat

Visit profile

7 years ago #138070

The Car Exemple is wrong ! 

The truth is “The guys generated 1000+ strategies “

Lets say they did not use SQ they just did an ea that takes out risk reward 2:1 . And all trades decision is random . 

They will have 1 strategy to show to people that made 10DD and 100% reward . I did not see magic there ! that fx4 whatever the name was can be a random strategy out of 1000+ . 

I watched the webinar , they didnt teach people anything it was more like advertising , i wished they touch us something usefull then u have a catch up at the end . 

CMKCMK

Visit profile

7 years ago #138077

is your portfolio done by SQ ? or your own strategies

All SQ generated and except one that was created using Fxdreema and it only made one trade so far, and a loosing trade.

The Car Exemple is wrong ! 

The truth is “The guys generated 1000+ strategies “

Lets say they did not use SQ they just did an ea that takes out risk reward 2:1 . And all trades decision is random . 

They will have 1 strategy to show to people that made 10DD and 100% reward . I did not see magic there ! that fx4 whatever the name was can be a random strategy out of 1000+ . 

I watched the webinar , they didnt teach people anything it was more like advertising , i wished they touch us something usefull then u have a catch up at the end . 

I thought the results they shown in the Crash Course video was a portfolio is made up of several dozen’s live strategies, 

Heilpraktiker

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 46 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #138078

Time Frame

Only M30 shown

Order Types

Enter at Stop

Stop Loss

Profit Target

Profit Trailing

Stop Trailing

*
ï‚· 
ï‚· +
ï‚· 0.-
ï‚· 0.-
ï‚· -
*
ï‚· 
ï‚· +
ï‚· 0.-
ï‚· 0.-
ï‚· -
*
ï‚· 
ï‚· +
ï‚· 0.-
ï‚· 0.-
ï‚· -

I can only see zeros, dots, plus and minus… What is this?

CMKCMK

Visit profile

7 years ago #138094

Its the Holy Grail Strategy, encrypted…  

What happened i was trying to cut and paste the text, and did it twice and nothing showed up. I then typed the text manually and post it. After posting, the  “square, dots, zeros” appeared.

Just ignore them. 

gentmat

Visit profile

7 years ago #138095

All SQ generated and except one that was created using Fxdreema and it only made one trade so far, and a loosing trade.

I thought the results they shown in the Crash Course video was a portfolio is made up of several dozen’s live strategies, 

No i was just one strategy m30 that you saw it s result

CMKCMK

Visit profile

7 years ago #138096

No i was just one strategy m30 that you saw it s result

If that’s the case then it appears that they talk the talk but he doesn’t walk the walk.

Anyone can just generate several hundreds strategies with one eye close, and then just purely by chances, there will sure be profitable strategies…

I will need to clarify with Rimantas on this one.

By the way, has anyone watch the free video guide from Tomas that was launched yesterday ?? appreciate your view,

or shall we start a new threat on Tomas’s VideoGuide2016 

ybhx0315

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 28 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #138100

If that’s the case then it appears that they talk the talk but he doesn’t walk the walk.

Anyone can just generate several hundreds strategies with one eye close, and then just purely by chances, there will sure be profitable strategies…

I will need to clarify with Rimantas on this one.

By the way, has anyone watch the free video guide from Tomas that was launched yesterday ?? appreciate your view,

or shall we start a new threat on Tomas’s VideoGuide2016 

I think the video provides additional insight into SQ. It is not merely a animated version of E-book. Some valueable information is revealed but only careful listeners can catch. Below are a few:

1. the cross market validationg pairs: S&P – DJ30; DAX – EURUSD

2. stock indexes behave differently on long and short. Rises come more slowly while falls come out of a sudden. I am still thinking about how to set the building blocks for short index strategies and hopefully you guys can come up with a clue.

3. use symmetric rules for forex.

4. And a lot of more information on mt4 platform and new tricks to manage a large portfolio.

I think I really need to think carefully about point 2 and 3 about choosing the right building block setup for these markets.

gentmat

Visit profile

7 years ago #138101

I think the video provides additional insight into SQ. It is not merely a animated version of E-book. Some valueable information is revealed but only careful listeners can catch. Below are a few:

1. the cross market validationg pairs: S&P – DJ30; DAX – EURUSD

2. stock indexes behave differently on long and short. Rises come more slowly while falls come out of a sudden. I am still thinking about how to set the building blocks for short index strategies and hopefully you guys can come up with a clue.

3. use symmetric rules for forex.

4. And a lot of more information on mt4 platform and new tricks to manage a large portfolio.

I think I really need to think carefully about point 2 and 3 about choosing the right building block setup for these markets.

These 4 points are bit of basics dont you think ? or lets call it common sense ! 

And Mark first tutorial for sq3 ( long time ago covers that already) 

1- EurUSD and GBPUSD (Everyone knows these 2 pairs correlation and test the strategy on both) As covered with SQ tutorial (FIRST EBOOK EVER)

2- Who Doesnt know that stock falls fast ? and some people doesnt even like to short stocks only buys them. and 90% or more here use forex not stock and whomever use stock already knows this basic

3-well ! the first ebook covers that too and its a very common sense

4-cover by first ebook ever 

carefull listeners would have got that long time ago 😉 but maybe dumb people needs to hear it 100 times and thinks its the first time they ever do ! secret reveiled

ctraverso

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 34 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #138103

Repetita Juvant! The repetition helps in my opinion (with some new tricks), even though I haven’t watched all the videos yet, I find them useful! Thanks to the SQ team. There is also a screenshot on the new S4 and the portfolio/correlation analysis, very interesting.

Viewing 15 replies - 61 through 75 (of 90 total)

1 2 3 4 5 6