Did anyone record the webinar of http://www.autotrading.academy/ ?

90 replies

geektrader

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 522 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #115108

Hi Guys,

since I had no time today nor do have time on Thursday to watch the webinar that was promoted by Mark at http://www.autotrading.academy/did anyone possibly record it and can publish it? Not sure if it´s legal to do so(?), but would really like to see it, even if it might bring nothing new to the table, more informations never hurt:)

Thanks.

🚀 Unlock Your Edge in Automated Forex Strategy Development 🚀

Historical Forex Data Starting From 1987, 28 Pairs, M1, 99% Error-Free, Lifetime Free Updates

ybhx0315

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 28 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #138105

These 4 points are bit of basics dont you think ? or lets call it common sense ! 

And Mark first tutorial for sq3 ( long time ago covers that already) 

1- EurUSD and GBPUSD (Everyone knows these 2 pairs correlation and test the strategy on both) As covered with SQ tutorial (FIRST EBOOK EVER)

2- Who Doesnt know that stock falls fast ? and some people doesnt even like to short stocks only buys them. and 90% or more here use forex not stock and whomever use stock already knows this basic

3-well ! the first ebook covers that too and its a very common sense

4-cover by first ebook ever 

carefull listeners would have got that long time ago 😉 but maybe dumb people needs to hear it 100 times and thinks its the first time they ever do ! secret reveiled

I haven’t been prepared for such harsh comment from this gentleman:)

Anyway, let me ask another question:

Where did you early customers get the first e-book? Any links to download?

gentmat

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 234 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #138107

I haven’t been prepared for such harsh comment from this gentleman:)

Anyway, let me ask another question:

Where did you early customers get the first e-book? Any links to download?

Haha sorry i didnt mean to be harsh but your comment about “only careful listeners can catch” was bit personnel and indeed i am a good listener ! 

Anyway if you want the first ebook go to Sq homepage bottom left they have topics and you will see it . It comes with SQ when you buy it.

Patrick

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 424 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #138108

where are the videos?

CMKCMK

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 44 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #138113

Thank you SQ Team for creating the videoguide 

Watched the videoguide and I think it is a good video to educate and guide new users on using SQ and bring them up to speed.

I was struggling to keep awake while watching the video in the middle of the night and could have missed some valuable information, will need to view them over again. IMHO the video guide is kind of 80% of what been taught in ZZ’s e-book. The only interesting video is the last video regarding monitoring of multiple strategies. 

eastpeace

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 305 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #138559

Where is the video? Is there youtube version?

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #138569

Hello,

the Zdenek’s ebook and SQ video guides can be obtained if you own the full SQ pro license. Send me a request to [email protected]

pehn

Subscriber, bbp_participant, community, 1 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #139648

not cool….

In their latest marketing material as of yesterday (18th of October 2016) they base it on the FX-43 algorithm. All well until June this year. Then a 40% DD from June 2016. But of course the decided only to show performance up to the peak. The DD has been cut out …

Not cool at all.

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/vavatrade2/fx-43/1577993

/ Per

Rimantas Petrauskas

Subscriber, bbp_participant, community, customer, 10 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #139649

not cool….

In their latest marketing material as of yesterday (18th of October 2016) they base it on the FX-43 algorithm. All well until June this year. Then a 40% DD from June 2016. But of course the decided only to show performance up to the peak. The DD has been cut out …

Not cool at all.

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/vavatrade2/fx-43/1577993

/ Per

Hi PH 😉

Thanks for your feedback.

The strategy was working for 17 months. Two losing months does not necessarily mean it is the end for the trading strategy. But of course, time will tell and we are very eager to see for how long the strategy will continue to work, considering we didn’t do the re-optimization at the date provided by Walk-Forward Matrix.

We do not hide anything. If we would want to hide these results we would simply delete them from Myfxbook.

In the webinar the main point was to show for how long the strategy was working live after its robustness tests. The drawdown does not take away the fact that strategy reached 100% profit.

“Stick to one trading strategy until you prove it wrong or keep profiting with it.” - Rimantas Petrauskas

mabi

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 261 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #139654

@Rimantas

If you would have done the re-optimization period, How would it have performed then ?. Could be interesting to know if that would have improved the current drawdown or not. 

Rimantas Petrauskas

Subscriber, bbp_participant, community, customer, 10 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #139656

@Rimantas

If you would have done the re-optimization period, How would it have performed then ?. Could be interesting to know if that would have improved the current drawdown or not. 

Yeah, it would be interesting to see. But it’s my mistake I didn’t launched another version of EA. Will do better next time.

You live and you learn 🙂

“Stick to one trading strategy until you prove it wrong or keep profiting with it.” - Rimantas Petrauskas

CMKCMK

Visit profile

7 years ago #139657

@ Rimantas

“we didn’t do the re-optimization at the date provided by Walk-Forward Matrix.”

So since day one when you launched FX-43 until today it had been on auto mode i.e. you did not add, remove or update with new EAs?

On average how many EAs are running in FX-43 at this moment?

Thanks 

AndrEAs SQ

Visit profile

6 years ago #145053

Hello

Does anyone know a tool like the mymt4book that Rimmantas Petrauskas sells: 

I think it is good, and I would like to have something like that, but that is very overvalued

Does anyone know of another similar and for a more reasonable price?

AndrEAs

Karish

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 444 replies.

Visit profile

6 years ago #145055

Yes, Myfxbook,

same thing.., i use myfxbook for few years now and no complaints whatsoever ,the deliver what i need..

daveng

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 94 replies.

Visit profile

6 years ago #145057

Hello

Does anyone know a tool like the mymt4book that Rimmantas Petrauskas sells: 

I think it is good, and I would like to have something like that, but that is very overvalued

Does anyone know of another similar and for a more reasonable price?

I am using it and it is a good monitoring tool if you’re running many EAs in a portfolio. So far I haven’t come across any similar product yet.

Yes, Myfxbook,

same thing.., i use myfxbook for few years now and no complaints whatsoever ,the deliver what i need..

He’s referring to an indicator that is developed by Rimantas from Autotrading Academy, used for plotting statistics of all EAs running on a single account.

AndrEAs SQ

Visit profile

6 years ago #145058

Karish, I’ve been using myfxbook for years, and I have no issues with it, in fact, I love it. However I consider that when you have many EAs running, the Rimantas indicator is much more practical as Daveng says.

It is a pity that there is no other similar thing in the market, because for many years I´ve believed that everything that Rimantas sells is overvalued.

AndrEAs

Viewing 15 replies - 76 through 90 (of 90 total)

1 2 3 4 5 6