Did anyone record the webinar of http://www.autotrading.academy/ ?

90 replies

geektrader

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 522 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #115108

Hi Guys,

since I had no time today nor do have time on Thursday to watch the webinar that was promoted by Mark at http://www.autotrading.academy/did anyone possibly record it and can publish it? Not sure if it´s legal to do so(?), but would really like to see it, even if it might bring nothing new to the table, more informations never hurt:)

Thanks.

🚀 Unlock Your Edge in Automated Forex Strategy Development 🚀

Historical Forex Data Starting From 1987, 28 Pairs, M1, 99% Error-Free, Lifetime Free Updates

ctraverso

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 34 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #137781

Thanks for your review, very interesting. What about the gun approach and do they really obtain several profitable strategies (100% reward per year), as they say, within a short time spent on the platform?

ctraverso

Visit profile

7 years ago #137782

Well I jumped on the train (while being very sceptical) and watched most of the videos in the AutoTradingAcademy, before the 30 day money back guarentee kicked in.Yes, no problem getting my money back. These are honest guys in that sense.

You have already guessed the answer here. As a complete beginner in Trading, yes it might be worth some money, but not even close to the 1997Euro asked for (if you ask me,

someone else might be of a different opinion :).

It’s a very general guide on SQ and on MT4, yes they spend a lot of time in MT4 as well (about 50%). There is around 90 Videos and they are in some cases quite lengthy, they talk away

a lot of time, repeat things and never really get to the point. You got the feeling in the beginning they had a really well thought out plan, though I never found it.

The E-book, the articles and the videos you can find on the Web is better information if you ask me.

Please feel free to ask if you want more feedback on this.

As for a trading monitor, just found this seeking the forum here, no I have not tested it yet myself: http://www.tradessystem.com/index.php?lang=en

Wow thanks, the tool seems to be very interesting and it’s free!

ctraverso

Visit profile

7 years ago #137797

Unfortunately I’m not able to install the monitor tool. I tried both on win7 and on win10. In the first instance the installation process doesn’t begin, in the second case after installation there is no exe file or shortcut in order to get the program started. Did somebody try it?

bj888

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 11 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #137814

Thanks for your review, very interesting. What about the gun approach and do they really obtain several profitable strategies (100% reward per year), as they say, within a short time spent on the platform?

That is one of the questions I asked them myself. As they promote SQ so hard they should have done their homework and be able to show a successful live portfolio of strategies, they could not. If they had been able to do that they would have been very credible in my eyes. If you ask me I think they are more into trying to make business around the trading than the trading itself.

bj888

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 11 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #137815

Unfortunately I’m not able to install the monitor tool. I tried both on win7 and on win10. In the first instance the installation process doesn’t begin, in the second case after installation there is no exe file or shortcut in order to get the program started. Did somebody try it?

To bad about the Monitor program. The homepage says 2014-2015. Try to contact the creator ? There is a contact form on the homepage. Let us know the answer if any…

eto

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 16 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #137941

They have new course.. SQ Crash course..

They will teach how to generate strategies and launch them live in same day.. Live here here is not real live but demo. Thats what i heard from the new webinar however i think you still have to filter which strategies to go with real live account by using their tool (mymt4book.com) which i believe they selling it separately.  

This is their new webinar https://app.webinarjam.net/replay/21582/34118e59fa/1/

The price is here http://www.autotrading.academy/purchase-sqcc/ 

Optimistic

CMKCMK

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 44 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #137942

Does anyone knows what’s the difference between this newly launch course i.e. 

SQ Crash Course” (EUR 497) and the previously course “Trading Strategy Launch Framework” (EUR 1,997), besides the obvious price difference ?

Is is the same videos and now they are dropping the price to make it more reasonable accessible ? 

ybhx0315

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 28 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #137943

The SQ Crash Course is a lite version of Framework. I tried it yesterday. It is the process of building a specific strategy for EURUSD, without touching too much of the rationale behind their settings and alternatives for other currency pairs.

That’s why it is less expensive.

Karish

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 443 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #137944

CMKCMK

Visit profile

7 years ago #137949

The SQ Crash Course is a lite version of Framework. I tried it yesterday. It is the process of building a specific strategy for EURUSD, without touching too much of the rationale behind their settings and alternatives for other currency pairs.

That’s why it is less expensive.

How long you took to cover all the videos?

Was their track records a demo account or live account? 

Thanks

Patrick

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 424 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #137956

Looks like they learn from mistakes, probably not so many people joined the last course for 5000$ so the price goes down. But you can do first impression only once……… 

ctraverso

Visit profile

7 years ago #137999

To bad about the Monitor program. The homepage says 2014-2015. Try to contact the creator ? There is a contact form on the homepage. Let us know the answer if any…

I wrote some days ago buy I didn’t receive any answer!

CMKCMK

Visit profile

7 years ago #138000

From the Crash Course webinar, their results marketed is FX-43 with 102% absolute gain since Dec 2014 with 14% DD. There were  about 103 live strategies launched and for their method to work you need to use the “Monitor Programme” to manage the 100 over live strategies simultaneously. its puzzling if one still need to further purchase the “Monitoring Programme” separately in order to do what is thought in the course. 

Let me sum up using a story

Imagine you bought a premium, high spec racing car with lots of gadgets and after using it for several months you still wondering how to operate it and maximise the car’s full potential. The original car manual from the car maker doesn’t explain much and everyday you spend several hours fiddling with the car wondering how to get the car to win some races. You could be frustrated….  :angry: 

One day two “racing drivers” come along and trying to help you to win the race if you purchase their “Turbo-charged Operating Manual” (it comes in two versions, one is basic and one is enhanced) so that you can fully maximise your racing car and get it onto the race track. After you bought the manuals you still cannot operate your car to full potential, because you need to further purchase a new carburetor parts, because the “Turbo-charged Operating Manual” says so.

A handful of the sport car users managed to get their car running by themselves without the “Turbo-charged Operating Manual” and went on to win many races but not after spending countless hours tweaking. However many car users gave up along the way and left their car in the garage collecting dust. 

end of story, 

The irony is that the cost of the “Turbo-charged Operating Manual” is twice as expensive than the racing car itself.  😮  :blink: 

do click Like if you enjoy the story.  😀

ybhx0315

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 28 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #138021

How long you took to cover all the videos?

Was their track records a demo account or live account? 

Thanks

I spent less than one day to finish it. Some real account performance was shown with screenshots from myfxbooks.

ctraverso

Visit profile

7 years ago #138025

I spent less than one day to finish it. Some real account performance was shown with screenshots from myfxbooks.

Did you find the course useful or not? Does it work?

Viewing 15 replies - 46 through 60 (of 90 total)

1 2 3 4 5 6