SQ X updates

955 replies

Mark Fric

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

8 years ago #114916

Here’s where we can discuss SQ X updates nad news.

This topic was renamed from SQ4 Early preview. The old, no longer relevant posts are or will be deleted and archived.

The point is in clearing up our forum from old, non-relevant stuff.

Mark
StrategyQuant architect

Marcel

Customer, bbp_participant, 55 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #240366

Hello,

when is it planned to finish the beta phase and get the first real SQX version?

mabi

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 261 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #240368

For black screen on  SQx120

If possible enable local web browser “remote access” on 127.0.0.1:8080 and turn of GPU acceleration. Thats what i did and then it worked.

clonex / Ivan Hudec

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, contributor, author, editor, 271 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #240371

Guys thank you for the hard work . However, after 1,5 month I’m really disappointed.  There are basic bugs which prevent us from working with this build. 119 was the same. You should spend one week with fixing basic bugs…

https://roadmap.strategyquant.com/tasks/sq4_4597

https://roadmap.strategyquant.com/tasks/sq4_4612

Best …

ls3400219

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 5 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #240375

thanks
I did, but I didn’t know how to set up the gpu.

GRoundofInferno

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 0 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #240207

Hello Mark, I have a following error here. If it is possible to say how to overcome it not waiting for the next release i will be appretiate. It is critical and as i understand does not allow to open new positions.  https://roadmap.strategyquant.com/tasks/sq4_4511

hankeys

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 487 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #240390

i think that we are not on BETA phase, we are already in final stage, with only build versions

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2014. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM.

hankeys

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 487 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #240403

older versions couldnt be downloaded – for example B119 – 404notfound

https://strategyquant.com/download/

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2014. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM.

clonex / Ivan Hudec

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, contributor, author, editor, 271 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #240415

@hankeys i dont want to flame here but from 119  we felt do beta phase again.

Fresh findings: https://roadmap.strategyquant.com/tasks/sq4_4620

Mark Fric

Visit profile

5 years ago #240416

Hi guys, we’ll listen to our users.

We’ll release a new build quickly either this week or the next one, and we’ll fix as may things as possible. All the bugs that are planned to be fixed are in Milestone 121. If you have some tasks that are not marked like this post links to them here, we’ll consider them.

As for bugs – we really fixed many bugs in build 120, but I see we have to concentrate on the remaining ones with the highest priority.

Mark
StrategyQuant architect

Martin

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 17 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #240418

I think this is important, at least as far as the limits on trading options are concerned. https://roadmap.strategyquant.com/tasks/sq4_4621

Also swap has been very desired by many users but it is true that this is not a bug.

Mark Fric

Visit profile

5 years ago #240445

Guys, I need some feedback on UI problem if you have it.

If you experience black screen in the new build 120, I made a patch that should fix this problem. You can download it here: https://1859438673.rsc.cdn77.org/web/patch_black_ui.zip

How to apply this patch:

• unpack these two files into {SQ}/internal/libs and overwrite the existing files there.
  • delete folder /internal/chromium

This will revert internal UI browser to the version as it was in B119.

Can you please do this and let me know if it solved these black screen issues?

You can turn GPU mode back on.

Mark
StrategyQuant architect

ls3400219

Visit profile

5 years ago #240454

to mark:
This patch is valid, now sqx is normal, thank you for solving the problem in time!!!

Rick Liao

Visit profile

5 years ago #240471

Mark, B120 is a mess in Data Manager, I really have no idea how to say it. I found bugs that I can’t use my own imported data to run Builder.

It is a big mess, I don’t know how to report them, I’m also so tired of it.

Maybe your new functionalities in Data Manager affect the basic functionalities.

Can you please DO NOT add any new functionalities until SQX is in stable phrase? Save your time and your team’s time for fixing important bugs, please.

And today I have no idea why B120 generated a lot of netprofit are totally different from Multicharts.

B120 is truly improved for EOF strategies, I’m appreciated. But others are still not qualified. What have you done for B119? I can see you’ve changed the source code framework from B119 to B120.

I just want to say I’m so tired of testing again and again, even though I don’t have time, however I’ve been spending a lot of time on testing SQX for 6 months.

Even now is almost 3 AM here, I’m still doing test SQX. I’m fed up.

When SQX can REALLY fully support MultiCharts???

Mark Fric

Visit profile

5 years ago #240489

Rick, I understand your frustration, but we are frustrated as well.

We were not able to reproduce the problems you report with Data manager, and the problems wiht MultiCharts seem to be related to differences in trading engine between Tradestation and MultiCharts – it really handles trading differently in some cases.

So far we focused on Tradestation, we’ll recheck everything on MultiCharts as well. We are doing our best to make it work in the next release.

Mark
StrategyQuant architect

mabi

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 261 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #240497

This blackscreen patch worked well, It was weird thought.  I had not had any problem with it that i could not fix. But yesterday at the same time my 5 session on 4 different computers turned black at the same time and some had the GPU turned of.

Viewing 15 replies - 601 through 615 (of 955 total)

1 2 3 40 41 42 62 63 64