SQ X updates

955 replies

Mark Fric

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

8 years ago #114916

Here’s where we can discuss SQ X updates nad news.

This topic was renamed from SQ4 Early preview. The old, no longer relevant posts are or will be deleted and archived.

The point is in clearing up our forum from old, non-relevant stuff.

Mark
StrategyQuant architect

1Trader

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 4 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #239500

Hi Mark

FYI…

Unable to run a Strategy in both “Optimizer” and/or “Retester” when the strategy includes “Order modify” (i.e. Set Stop Loss  and/or Set Profit Target) actions.

Error received in “Retester” is: 01:24:55 Backtest of ‘OrderModify-IssueSQXExampleTrailStop’ failed – Cannot create strategy from XML! Error: Error parsing formula!

I have raised a Task: sq4_4439 – this includes all the details and attachments. FYI – I also confirmed this issue using the AlgoWizard provided example – “Trail Stop by lowest“.

Thanks
Kev

1Trader

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 4 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #239531

Hi Mark…Many thanks for fixing Bug #sq4_4439 (as per previous comment)…Really appreciate…(especially so quickly)…Kev

tnickel

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 488 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #240084

Hi Mark,

Build 120 next week ?

https://monitortool.jimdofree.com/

yzzbl2014

Subscriber, bbp_participant, community, 7 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #240091

Will the 120 edition be released tonight?

Mark Fric

Visit profile

5 years ago #240092

sorry, I forgot to write that Build 120 was postponed one more week because we need more testing.

We made a lot of optimizations in the program, it should be smoother to work with.

Mark
StrategyQuant architect

drayzen

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 0 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #240105

Guys,
Remember you can monitor the progress of the current build here:
https://roadmap.strategyquant.com/projects/sq4/roadmap

If it’s less than 80-90% done on a Friday, I think it’s a safe bet they need more time.
So lets act like adults and not pester Mark with the “Are we there yet” questions every time hey…  ;D

... the alien does not concern itself with the opinions of humans ...

Vaidotas Segenis

Subscriber, bbp_participant, community, 17 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #240152

Hi,

when source code from SQX will come with #property strict?

Mark Fric

Visit profile

5 years ago #240197

hello all,

I’d like to announce that we will postpone release of Build 120 yet one more week – to Friday next week (12th April).

It is because there are still some unsolved reported issues and it doesn’t make sense to release something that contains bugs. We want Build 120 to be stable and “perfect”.

Mark
StrategyQuant architect

neohui1113

Visit profile

5 years ago #240227

Hi Mark,

Is it possible to add “End of day Exit time” in input trading options of the EasyLanguage Source code?

It only got ExitAtEndOfDay(Bool) in build 119.

Mark Fric

Visit profile

5 years ago #240348

Announcement – Build 120 has just been released.

We fixed all known Tradestation issues, including requested adding time to Exit at end of day / Friday. Many other reported bugs were also fixed, stability and memory consumption were improved.

I hope you’ll like this build, we took our time and tested it more than before.

Download link: https://strategyquant.com/download

Changelog: https://roadmap.strategyquant.com/projects/sq4/roadmap

Mark
StrategyQuant architect

Mark Fric

Visit profile

5 years ago #240351

Can all current non-ultimate users be given a 14 day trial of the new stock and futures data download functionality to save us having to download a trial version of SQX Ultimate?

there is no trial version of SQ Ultimate. Ultimate version is as same as Pro, with additional perks – like unlimited updates and all other things also in the future for free.

As for trial data – there are two data for free for everyone: AAPL for stocks and 6E for futures.

We will be not providing trial that would allow to download data for all symbols.

Mark
StrategyQuant architect

neohui1113

Visit profile

5 years ago #240356

Why there is only “only selected timeframe(fastest)” can be choose when using tradestation engine in build 120?  Is it a bug?

Martin

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 17 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #240357

The new update looks great, the perfomance is even a bit greater which is hard to get. However I miss the swap which was a task for Build 120 and it was implemented and it is not in the Build 121 neither, also the is still a bug with stop loss limits for some systems using indicators level. As for the special data I think it’s a good idea and I hope you earn some money with it you deserve it but I don’t think that delaying the update for some weeks just to implement things like this and not implemeting other more crucial aspects is sad. Anyways I really appreciate your work and this is not a criticism but an opinion and without a doubt I am very happy with the program and especially with the development team, it is incredible your attitude to listen to us and the work you dedicate to development. Thank you

ls3400219

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 5 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #240362

i download the install_full.zip ,But I couldn’t get into the process. It’s been like this all the time.

Rick Liao

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 5 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #240365

Mark, MultiCharts compatibility  has been improved a lot. Thank you for your efforts.

However, “Fuzzy” logic strategy is still not workable, please test it.

Furthermore, SQX sometimes generated source codes can’t be complied in MultiCharts.

The problems caused by functions and indicators in in SQ_MC.pla.

Can you please test every function and indicators overall in SQ_MC.pla in MultiCharts?

Thanks for listening to MultiCharts users.

Viewing 15 replies - 586 through 600 (of 955 total)

1 2 3 39 40 41 62 63 64