Not logged in
Viewing 15 posts - 826 through 840 (of 884 total)
  • #250430|
    Mark Fric
    Administrator
    1157 Posts

if you are running StrategyQuantX.exe (and not the _nocheck.exe version) and autoupdate doesn’t work it means that something is blocking its access to internet.

Please check your antivirus / firewall and possibly add rule to allow internet access for StrategyQuantX.exe

There is no reason why it shouldn’t work, it is not something that can be fixed on our side.

Mark
    StrategyQuant architect

Customer
    336 Posts

its true, that autoupdate works for me from B124, but i am still rather using zip file to a different directory, dont like the updates :)

ONE MAJOR QUESTION…when we will get new QA, because to version 4.5 we cant load new SQX B125 files

You want to be a profitable algotrader? Sharing of final strategies with real traders just started. Fill in this FORM. 1500+ final SQ3 and SQX strategies for members running on demo accounts DEMO ACCS. We provide also strategies for indices - DAX and DOW JONES, because we have realtick data from brokers.

Gianfranco
    Customer
    73 Posts

i have   SQX  124   in c:\strategyQuantx         Windows firewall off no antivirus…..no update….what is the problem  ?

Customer
    399 Posts

its true, that autoupdate works for me from B124, but i am still rather using zip file to a different directory, dont like the updates :) ONE MAJOR QUESTION…when we will get new QA, because to version 4.5 we cant load new SQX B125 files

Yes fix QA now !!  Otherwise why use  B125

Customer
    233 Posts

In the last time Windows10 got many updates. It is possible that the firewall has been updates so something has blocked the update connection.

For testing you can switch off the firewall and check if a update is possible.

But don´t forget to switch on the firewall after update :-)

Mark Fric
    Administrator
    1157 Posts

we already started working on QA right away and we’ll release it ASAP.

Mark
    StrategyQuant architect

Customer
    7 Posts

Same problem, no update.

Customer
    232 Posts

new B 125 will be reeased next week. There will be a big load of new features, including support for loading custom indicators data. But grid / multiposition functionality will be not there yet, it is too much work.

Hello, Mark,

Can SQ load custom indicators now? How to do that when I imported the 1minute data and want to generate strategy on 1H timeframe.  (Mulitcharts)

Customer
    18 Posts

In the last time Windows10 got many updates. It is possible that the firewall has been updates so something has blocked the update connection. For testing you can switch off the firewall and check if a update is possible. But don´t forget to switch on the firewall after update :-)

I did disable firewall and all security settings, still nothing.

Customer
    18 Posts

In the last time Windows10 got many updates. It is possible that the firewall has been updates so something has blocked the update connection. For testing you can switch off the firewall and check if a update is possible. But don´t forget to switch on the firewall after update :-)

I did disable firewall and all security settings, still nothing.

I did manual update from ZIP file, we will see when we get next update if it will work.

SQX is just getting better and better, thanks Mark.

Gianfranco
    Customer
    73 Posts

mini installatio zip file?…not  full installation?

Gianfranco
    Customer
    73 Posts

installation

Customer
    18 Posts

mini installatio zip file?…not full installation?

Yes I just download update ZIP file and extracted over my SQX installation, it will keep settings.

Gianfranco
    Customer
    73 Posts

doesn’t respond to commands you can’t stop… after closing sqx several times. is continuing to generate strategies…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Gianfranco
    Customer
    73 Posts

…..

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 15 posts - 826 through 840 (of 884 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.