SQ X updates

955 replies

Mark Fric

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

8 years ago #114916

Here’s where we can discuss SQ X updates nad news.

This topic was renamed from SQ4 Early preview. The old, no longer relevant posts are or will be deleted and archived.

The point is in clearing up our forum from old, non-relevant stuff.

Mark
StrategyQuant architect

DalFX

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 18 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #250415

For some reason my 124 does not auto update when I run it.

I tried couple times it just goes to 124 does no start auto updater!

sbecm

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 35 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #250419

For some reason my 124 does not auto update when I run it. I tried couple times it just goes to 124 does no start auto updater!

Same here, i have restarted a few times and no update yet.

tnickel

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 488 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #250421

I think there is a bug an marc stopped the update ? I don´t know?

I downloaded the installer and made an update

https://strategyquant.com/download/

but I got an errormessage. I will wait and hope the autoupdate works after the error correction( in one or two days?)

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.

https://monitortool.jimdofree.com/

RNG

Subscriber, bbp_participant, community, 9 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #250423

There’s no error for me, all updated very well by auto-Updater at the first run.

P.S. The build 125, great version, great job Mark and great job to all your teammates. Well Done.

AC1962

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 97 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #250425

Same with me. Auto-update not activating, even when I directly launch StrategyQuantX.exe file. Tried about 10 times today, but no Auto-update

Similar happened, for first 24-48hrs, after build 124 was launched. Hopefully be fixed tomorrow.

AC1962

Gianfranco

Subscriber, bbp_participant, customer, community, 114 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #250427

for me too….no auto update….10/15   times

hankeys

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 487 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #250428

you can still use the ZIPfile – https://www.strategyquant.com/licenses/d?code=sqxzip

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2014. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM.

Mark Fric

Visit profile

4 years ago #250430

if you are running StrategyQuantX.exe (and not the _nocheck.exe version) and autoupdate doesn’t work it means that something is blocking its access to internet.

Please check your antivirus / firewall and possibly add rule to allow internet access for StrategyQuantX.exe

There is no reason why it shouldn’t work, it is not something that can be fixed on our side.

Mark
StrategyQuant architect

hankeys

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 487 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #250434

its true, that autoupdate works for me from B124, but i am still rather using zip file to a different directory, dont like the updates 🙂

ONE MAJOR QUESTION…when we will get new QA, because to version 4.5 we cant load new SQX B125 files

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2014. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM.

Gianfranco

Subscriber, bbp_participant, customer, community, 114 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #250436

i have   SQX  124   in c:\strategyQuantx         Windows firewall off no antivirus…..no update….what is the problem  ?

mabi

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 261 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #250438

its true, that autoupdate works for me from B124, but i am still rather using zip file to a different directory, dont like the updates 🙂 ONE MAJOR QUESTION…when we will get new QA, because to version 4.5 we cant load new SQX B125 files

Yes fix QA now !!  Otherwise why use  B125

tnickel

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 488 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #250439

In the last time Windows10 got many updates. It is possible that the firewall has been updates so something has blocked the update connection.

For testing you can switch off the firewall and check if a update is possible.

But don´t forget to switch on the firewall after update 🙂

https://monitortool.jimdofree.com/

Mark Fric

Visit profile

4 years ago #250440

we already started working on QA right away and we’ll release it ASAP.

Mark
StrategyQuant architect

portfolio

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 0 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #250441

Same problem, no update.

eastpeace

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 305 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #250445

new B 125 will be reeased next week. There will be a big load of new features, including support for loading custom indicators data. But grid / multiposition functionality will be not there yet, it is too much work.

Hello, Mark,

Can SQ load custom indicators now? How to do that when I imported the 1minute data and want to generate strategy on 1H timeframe.  (Mulitcharts)

Viewing 15 replies - 796 through 810 (of 955 total)

1 2 3 53 54 55 62 63 64