Not logged in
Viewing 15 posts - 796 through 810 (of 853 total)
  • #248960|
    Customer
    263 Posts

Hi Mark,

yes i mean debug console but also whole coding engine looks not finished and not fully supported. This info is also written somewhere ( coding is in alpha stage)

Am i right?

Customer
    61 Posts

I wounder if we can add some grid like style entry/exit in the builder?  Mark?

Customer
    52 Posts

I wounder if we can add some grid like style entry/exit in the builder? Mark?

this is already a feature request https://roadmap.strategyquant.com/tasks/sq4_3418

Customer
    30 Posts

can a new version B125 already be expected this Friday?

Administrator
    1773 Posts

new B 125 will be reeased next week.

There will be a big load of new features, including support for loading custom indicators data.

But grid / multiposition functionality will be not there yet, it is too much work.

Mark
    StrategyQuant architect

Customer
    251 Posts

new B 125 will be reeased next week. There will be a big load of new features, including support for loading custom indicators data. But grid / multiposition functionality will be not there yet, it is too much work.

This is really good news, Mark.

We see that a lot of problems have been fixed in the roadmap.

Can you  reconsider the strategy development with ATR SL/PT for in Mulicarts?

https://roadmap.strategyquant.com/tasks/sq4_5100

I don’t think the SL and PT value will change when the strategy is reactivated. And we don’t need global variables to implement that in Multicharts. I am sure that we can set the stop loss as fixed value when entry, or at the first bar after entry in the Multicharts. Even it use ATR value.

Just put the calculation of the ATR value in front of the market position exit code block (SL, PT, trailing, indicators exit method) instead of inside.

It is important to  constrain the risk-reward ratio constrain accurately. The strategy with fixed pips in  both MC and SQ are consistent now. But I have found that there may be problems in  some strategies with ATR SL, PT or Trailing stop.  But the strategies with ATR have better adaptability because many commodities in the futures market have different price ranges and volatility. I will prefer to develop strategies with ATR Stop loss if it works well.

And can you add an new improved trailing method?

https://roadmap.strategyquant.com/tasks/sqp_0066

Could you please reconsider my suggestion?  Sincere hope and thanks.

Customer
    263 Posts

I also want to repeat my question: when will be the programming interface supported and finished. ( tutorials, documentation etc.).

THX

Customer
    30 Posts

the short question is whether there is protection on MT5 engine for unbitten orders and their repetition?

because I get the following mistakes every day after 00:00 that the warrants have not been executed.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Administrator
    1773 Posts

I also want to repeat my question: when will be the programming interface supported and finished. ( tutorials, documentation etc.). THX

I’m sorry that it is not supported better, but we didn’t have time for it yet.

Build 125 will be the last one this year with bigger features added, I hope we’ll have time to improve the programming part of SQ X.

Mark
    StrategyQuant architect

Customer
    269 Posts

B125 BETA QUESTIONS:

– changes in the MQL4 of pivot indicator. why? backtest or trading will be affected?

– changes in the MQL4 code of strategies itself? do we need to update our code, or what are those changes? will the trading be affected for the B124, or what is wrong, that B125 MQL4 code is different?

– cant save STR files

– new settings are not user friendly – more clicks needed, we need to get everything to a row…not another clickable settings. Cant turn daily chart and volatiliy to ON…doesnt work

– if i set the EQ graph view what i want to see because of a new settings, after restart, it doesnt remeber my settings and i need everytime to reset the EQ graph view

• This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by  hankeys.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You want to be a profitable algotrader? Sharing of final strategies with real traders just started. Fill in this FORM. 1500+ final SQ3 and SQX strategies for members running on demo accounts DEMO ACCS. We provide also strategies for indices - DAX and DOW JONES, because we have realtick data from brokers.

Administrator
    1773 Posts

it was published on Discord, but I’ll put it also here:

BETA of build 125 is available: https://www.strategyquant.com/licenses/d?code=sqx125be1

List of new features is available here: https://roadmap.strategyquant.com/projects/sq4/roadmap

This is almost a final version but before most of the testing. You can play with it you want and help us test it, or you can wait for a few days for final release.

Mark
    StrategyQuant architect

Customer
    79 Posts

Thanks Mark

But when is final version of build 125 to be published for auto-update? I don’t wish to install a BETA version.

Thanks

AC1962

Customer
    260 Posts

You have to install the beta by hand.

With the auto-update you get only the final version.

Administrator
    4 Posts

the short question is whether there is protection on MT5 engine for unbitten orders and their repetition? because I get the following mistakes every day after 00:00 that the warrants have not been executed.

Hi Partizanas,

there is no such thing as repeated attempts to fill orders in MT5 engine. In MQL code we only use multiple attempts when closing orders.

We have encountered this problem with orders close to midnight on multiple brokers. I think a possible way how to deal with this would be to limit time range in trading options.

You can try to set the time range so that there is a small gap around midnight, this should prevent opening orders in that time window.

Tomas
    SQ software engineer

Customer
    269 Posts

and what about this code in the MQ4 strategies?

extern int OpenBarDelay = 0; // open bar delay in minutes
    // it can be used for Daily strategies to trigger trading a few minutes later –
    // because brokers sometimes have technical delay after midnight and we have to postpone order execution

You want to be a profitable algotrader? Sharing of final strategies with real traders just started. Fill in this FORM. 1500+ final SQ3 and SQX strategies for members running on demo accounts DEMO ACCS. We provide also strategies for indices - DAX and DOW JONES, because we have realtick data from brokers.

Viewing 15 posts - 796 through 810 (of 853 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.