Big update focusing on performance, new features and bugfixes.
- Improved backtesting engine, raw performance was increased by up to 50%, with much lower memory usage. It also solves a big portion of SQ freezing and performance problems.
- Added new advanced features – Optimization profile and System Parameter Permutations. Please check the article about it here: Optimization Profile and System Parameter Permutation in StrategyQuant
- Fixed bug with incorrect computation of Walk-Forward results
- Fixed issues in Custom projects, added possibility to start just one task or from given task
- Fixed numerous other reported issues
Bugfix update, fixes reported bugs in generation, genetic evolution and other areas.
- Switched to Azul Zulu Java 11 for better stability and performance.
- Added more examples to Extending SQ guide
- Fixed some smaller issues with Dark skin
- Fixed probems with slow genetic evolution, improved genetic effectiveness
- Fixed issues in improver
- Added handling for freezing UI
Final version release. The program is stable enough to be used in real trading.
- Upgrade to Java 11
- Tradestation EasyLanguage support added (beta version)
- Fixed bugs in Improver and Optimizer
- Improved program speed and responsiveness
- Fixes in custom projects
- Simpler code to extend SQ with new indicator
- New installer and updater
new installer and more reliabe autoupdater
There are now two exe files: StrategyQuantX.exe (default one) checks for updates upon start
StrategyQuantX_nocheck.exe doesn’t checks for updates
Because of this change, also the config file was renamed to StrategyQuantX_nocheck.config
- Updated UI
improved Home page, renamed to Getting started. Link to new SQ Programming project added.
- Cleaner simple settings screen
- Fixed backtesting and trading issues
multiple reported trading issues fixed (differenvces between 108 and 110 trading), strategies between SQ 3 and SQ X behave almost the same, tests between SQ X and MT 4/5 match.
- Fixed Data manager problems
fixed bug when creating new symbol and downloading data
- Realistic gaps handling, Min/Max SL/PT trading options
new trading options added
Improvements from StrategyQuant 3
StrategyQuant X development is a major upgrade from version 3, the whole program was rewritten from the ground up.
Major improvements include:
- Support for multi-timeframe, multi-market strategies
Tradestation / MultiCharts, NinjaTrader, Quantopian as the first ones, we’ll add other trading platforms after that.
- New modern user interface
that is easier to use, and allows to display more info about the strategies
- Automated workflow
automated workflow with integrated robustness tests, and custom projects.
possibility to extend the program with your own indocators, metrics, position sizing models and much more.
- New strategy styles
signals model, fuzzy logic model in addition to standard SQ3 model.
- Integrated fully-featured strategy wizard
enables you to create your own strategy by combining its elements without programming. Not limited to a fixed strategy format like in SQ3.
Get fully functional trial version
Request a free trial and put StrategyQuant X to test.