Not logged in
Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 884 total)
  • #238681|
    Customer
    233 Posts

Hi,

when is the next build planed? (Build 119)

The Roadmap has not actual data.

thomas

drayzen
    Customer
    41 Posts

Hi yzzbl2014,
    Best to search for your issue on the bug tracker then post it there if it’s something new.
    https://roadmap.strategyquant.com/projects/sq4/tasks
    Click the + next to Tasks to create a new one if needed.

;)

... the alien does not concern itself with the opinions of humans ...

Mark Fric
    Administrator
    1156 Posts

I added the date it in the roadmap. Release of the next build 119 is planned to next Friday – 22.2.

// action #3 The generated code does not have “aa = 1;”

this is not the place to submit bug issues, please use our task system.

Mark
    StrategyQuant architect

Participant
    9 Posts

I strongly hope that version 119 will update ALGOWIZARD to a full-featured version. Thank you. There’s nothing you can do with ALGOWIZARD now.

Mark Fric
    Administrator
    1156 Posts

I’d like to announce that we will postpone release of build 119 by one more week to next Friday – 1st March.

We were able to identify some issues with long-running builds and custom projects and we haven’t been able to fix them until now, we need little bit more time.

Mark
    StrategyQuant architect

Customer
    37 Posts

when is the Full GRID function expected?

Customer
    23 Posts

Hi…

I agree with previous post above from yzzbl2014 – I strongly hope that version 119 will update ALGOWIZARD to a full-featured version (at least equivalent to EA Wizard (V2.0.1). There’s nothing you can do with ALGOWIZARD now.

FYI – I already raised via email support that the Envelope indicator is not available in SQx-Algowizard back in August ’18…then raised a SQx task on 14/10/18 (#: SQ4-3068).

Can you confirm the above.

Thanks

Mark Fric
    Administrator
    1156 Posts

yes, I’ll make sure AlgoWizard is usable in the next release

Grid – we are slowly working on it in parallel with other tasks, we already made some progress. It is difficult to give estimation, but I expect that it should be ready for testing in the second quarter of 2019.

Mark
    StrategyQuant architect

Customer
    399 Posts

dont forgett to fix the improver function.  so far there is no release were it has worked.

RNG
    Participant
    54 Posts

Hello guys, you are making a great job with this new version, every build is better.
    I have a request, I wanna create a new column in the databank, but it’s a little bit hard for me, I hope that someone in the comunity is better than me with developing skills.
    This new column is very easy to understand, is the “SQN Score (In Sample)/SQN Score (Out of Sample) Ratio” can someone help me with this? I think is not too difficult to implement it, but it’s out of my league…

Would be great if someone will make a little “How to…” to create this column, and the others as well (if i wanna do the same but with another parameter, idk, like drawdown(is)/drawdown(oos) ratio).
    Thanks to anyone will help me in this.

Mark Fric
    Administrator
    1156 Posts

RNG – I createw an how-to article: https://strategyquant.com/codebase/adding-new-databank-column-special-metric/

Mark
    StrategyQuant architect

Mark Fric
    Administrator
    1156 Posts

Announcement – Build 119 has just been released.

Some new features were added (Indicators calibration, Indicator levels in SL/PT, new Load & Save task types in custom projects) but we mainly fixed memory problems caused by optimizer and long run of projects.
    At least in our tests it runs for a long time without any increase in memory.

We also made some new fixes in Tradestation engine and in AlgoWizard.

Download link: https://strategyquant.com/download

Changelog: https://roadmap.strategyquant.com/projects/sq4/roadmap

Mark
    StrategyQuant architect

Customer
    21 Posts

Mark, I updated SQX to Build 119, and randomly generated 9 strategies for testing Tradestation engine.

However, I’m so disappointed with Build 119. It’s worse than Build 118, backtest results are totally different from MultiCharts.

Of course I’ve already re-imported custom functions after updating to Build 119.

In Build 118, roughly generated 70% of strategies’ backtest results are close to MultiCharts’ backtest results.

In Build 119, I’ve generated 9 strategies so far, but they are 0% close to MultiCharts.

What happened in Build 119? Can you please fix them all in Build 120?

I’ve been waiting for tradestation engine be workable for a long time.

Customer
    21 Posts

I have reported to task page, please test and fix them, thanks.

Customer
    23 Posts

Hi Mark

Just upgraded from Build 118 to 119. In Build 119 Algowizard still does not have the Envelope indicator.

FYI – I already raised via email support that the Envelope indicator is not available in SQx-Algowizard back in August ’18…then raised a SQx task on 14/10/18 (#: SQ4-3068) – status is still shown as ‘New’

Based on your previous post regarding Algowizard for Build 119 I thought it would be included.

Can you please, please include this indicator in the next release. I built an EA via EA Wizard (V2.0.1) using the Envelope indicator as a main component to the strategy and am extremely keen to re-write it in the new Algowizard so I can utilize the testing engine in SQx.

Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 884 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.