SQ X updates

955 replies

Mark Fric

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

8 years ago #114916

Here’s where we can discuss SQ X updates nad news.

This topic was renamed from SQ4 Early preview. The old, no longer relevant posts are or will be deleted and archived.

The point is in clearing up our forum from old, non-relevant stuff.

Mark
StrategyQuant architect

, 0 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #241899

Thank Tamas has not been set less secure apps to access.working fine.

ytu

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 23 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #241900

Hi Tomas,
Thanks for info.

Cheers!

ytu

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 23 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #241901

look at the section Testing new indicator in SQ X vs data from MT in the article you mentioned, it is described there step by step.
Basically, you have to use this helper script SqIndicatorValuesExportEA.mq4 in your MetaTrader to compute the indicator data in mT4, then use this file in SQ Indicators tester.

This will show you if the indicator values match between SQ and MT4. If you need more help about this let us know, but it should be quite straightforward.

Hi Mark,
It works thanks.
One a few more questions:
1) Is it possible to run the Java custom code in debug mode? So that I can see some variables value being executed.
2) If it is possible for debug mode, how about some example of code to print out some variables values (for the purpose of debugging).
2) what is the best version of Java Run-time  for SQX?

Thx

RNG

Subscriber, bbp_participant, community, 9 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #241904

I have a proposal, i prefer running the software on linux servers, but i don’t want the GUI, i propose to make a java executable only to start the software without GUI on linux, and be accessible only from chrome by remote, is that possible? Thanks.

, 0 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #241929

or with remote access is available connect from other PC?

if posible, how? SQX run dedicated server and i wand connect with browser, I searched for my IP(server) address and port 8080 (  example: 12.34.56.78:8080)

yourrodstaff

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 60 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #241952

I feel b122  is slower than b121, i dont have comparison to run benchmark on 121, any people have the same feeling?

hankeys

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 487 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #241953

yes, i have the same feelings…but sometimes if i close and rerun SQX122 it runs faster…

but its strange, i think its worst than 121

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2014. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM.

Mark Fric

Visit profile

4 years ago #241960

I have a proposal, i prefer running the software on linux servers, but i don’t want the GUI, i propose to make a java executable only to start the software without GUI on linux, and be accessible only from chrome by remote, is that possible? Thanks.

ok, this shouldn’t be that difficult. We might be able to add this ioption in B 123

or with remote access is available connect from other PC?
if posible, how? SQX run dedicated server and i wand connect with browser, I searched for my IP(server) address and port 8080 ( example: 12.34.56.78:8080)

yes, it should be possible, but first:

• make sure you have Remote access enabled in SQ – Configuration icon on top right corner. If it is enabled you should be able to open it in browser in your VPS on address: localhost:8080
  • If you are using VPS you might also need to enable port 8080 in firewall. Then you should be able to access it from outside using IP address of your VPS

I feel b122 is slower than b121, i dont have comparison to run benchmark on 121, any people have the same feeling?

I don’t have this feeling. I test every build before release and B 122 was actually little faster than 121 in my test.

Mark
StrategyQuant architect

Gianfranco

Subscriber, bbp_participant, customer, community, 114 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #241962

good morning I have the impression(reality) that the 121 in the strategy generation is  more  faster………. the 122 is faster in
mc and optimization and I have to restart often the 122

thanks

Gianfranco

tnickel

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 488 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #242000

Please make the integrated benchmark so we can compare 121 and 122.

thomas

https://monitortool.jimdofree.com/

mabi

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 261 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #242065

There is a big diffrence in output on 15 min depending what strategy style is used. I get 60000/h having set SQX style and 110000 /h using SQ3 style. Previous versions there was no diffrence only if You were using fuzzy logic which is alittle heavier ofcourse. You might think that more strategies from SQX make it to crosschecks but stats does not show this to be the case and the only crosschecks i am using is higher resolution So something has happend. The diffrence is smaller on H1 .

yourrodstaff

Visit profile

4 years ago #242068

before i just used some dummy test on algowizard, today I start to edit my  real strategy and found lots of bugs and can not be used, since it can’t save in some conditions, and can lost previous editing and variables, so the all the hard working was gone. this is far from working condition.

Mark Fric

Visit profile

4 years ago #242071

There is a big diffrence in output on 15 min depending what strategy style is used.

ok, I’ll check it

before i just used some dummy test on algowizard, today I start to edit my real strategy and found lots of bugs and can not be used, since it can’t save in some conditions, and can lost previous editing and variables, so the all the hard working was gone. this is far from working condition.

have you created a bug task for it? we cannot correct it if we don’t know about it.

We fixed many issues in AlgoWizard, it should be working now. I don’t know about any bugs there.

Mark
StrategyQuant architect

mabi

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 261 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #242072

Mark

, I regards to diffrence between SQ3 and SQX styles on 15 min. Today running the same Workflow the diffrence is smaller. Also SQX finds alot more strategies that passes the conditions per hour which means they are discarded earlier using SQ3 style. And normally  depending on what building block is being used i know it can differ aswell so suposedly the diffrence seen had to do with what building blocks SQ was currently working with.

yourrodstaff

Visit profile

4 years ago #242211

can anyone  explain more on the usage of custom function in algowizard?   the note tell me put the function in the file of   code\customfuctions.mq4,  but when i check the mt4 source code of the strategy there is no line to include this customfuctions.mq4 file, dont know how can my custom function can be used?  please explain it in more detail, thank you.

Viewing 15 replies - 676 through 690 (of 955 total)

1 2 3 45 46 47 62 63 64