Not logged in

Forums

Viewing 15 posts - 676 through 690 (of 703 total)
  • #202138 |
    Customer
    66 Posts

what is got is opposite to mabi on the build mode result, I can  get  some good results on random mode quickly , but not the genetic EVO mode,  i tried with many different setting  still get the similar conclusion. Mabi do you mind posting you config file?

Customer
    305 Posts

Here You go,  I use alot of Islands 40 of them but i have 40 cores and it maxes out my Xeon server that way.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  mabi.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Customer
    66 Posts

Thank you Mabi. i loaded your setting ,the difference is so far i only use the embedded data. it did get some good strategy in short time, but after one hr it stoped as ”   11:27:52.489 – Project finished”

it only has less than 10k generated, i checked the mode , you select “never stop” , don’t know why it stopped in very short time.

Customer
    305 Posts

I stops because it is a bug that i had hoped that  Mark fixed by now but no reaction what so ever in weeks i guess they are on vacation i mean how hard can it be.They need to fix the Auto update thingy and update mayor issues like this otherwise we cant even test it.

Customer
    574 Posts

@mabi: I agree, it´s still a big fat mess, the “root functions” should be fixed first, but the way they fix things seems to be rather chaotic instead. That is also the reason I have stopped testing this after beta 5, too much of a waste of time and too many bugs still in there that they already know off and are not fixed yet. Only once these have been addressed and the root issues are addressed too, will I spend more time testing this again.

Customer
    305 Posts

Next release please fix 1. Genetic Evo not stopping. (I reported that for the last 3 betas) . 2. Montecarlo for randomise parameters.( Alternative WFO) Otherwise we have no clue how curvefitted the strategies are. They take alot of trades hughe amount in comparison with SQ3 most is great looking and almost only market orders based but i suspect they are curvfittet since they are to good to be true.

Customer
    281 Posts

And we need real tick retesting. 

Administrator
    3028 Posts

we are doing our best to fix everything in order of importance.

Maybe it would be good if you’ll write down the top priority things that have to be fixed from your point of view.

From my point of view it is:

1. reliable backtests between SQ4 and MT4/5

2. fast UI – mostly fixed

3. problems with stopping build process and genetic evolution

4. verify that optimization works fine, including automatic one

5. test and verify all montecarlo methods

Clonex, what do you mean by real tick retesting? Doesn’t it work now?

Mark
    StrategyQuant architect

Karish
    Customer
    571 Posts

1. reliable backtests between SQ4 and MT4/5

THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT <<<

then everything else i guess……..

Customer
    305 Posts

@ Mark,  Those 5 points are great .!

Customer
    281 Posts

Hi it is not possible retest any strategy in real tick mode. SQ contsatly crashes.

Customer
    305 Posts

@Mark, Any Christmas present in form a next beta would be nice . So we can launch some strategies by the 1 of Jan. 😉

Administrator
    3028 Posts

I’m sorry, but I think most of us have different priorities during the holidays.

We’ll release new Beta in the beginning of January, we have to make sure all the remaining major issues are working.

Mark
    StrategyQuant architect

Customer
    58 Posts

I’m sorry, but I think most of us have different priorities during the holidays. We’ll release new Beta in the beginning of January, we have to make sure all the remaining major issues are working.

Merry Xmas and Happy Profitable 2018 – when StrategyQuant 4 will come alive!

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 5 days ago by  Jojo.
    Customer
    66 Posts

Please note for the wizard developer I just reported a wizard bug, it can be frozen.

Viewing 15 posts - 676 through 690 (of 703 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.