Not logged in
Viewing 15 posts - 751 through 765 (of 765 total)
  • #247420|
    Customer
    78 Posts

You should be offered to update automatically when you start StrategyQuantX.exe next time.

Not happening on my machines…

Customer
    76 Posts

Hi Mark

Thanks, but restart of StrategyQuantX.exe does not currently initiate automatic up-issue to Build 124 on my 2x PC’s, as it usually does without any problem. Please can you investigate.

Thanks

AC1962

Customer
    72 Posts

Been saying this for months…

Customer
    221 Posts

donwload the latest ZIP file, and you will be OK with B124 – https://www.strategyquant.com/licenses/d?code=sqxzip

You want to be a profitable algotrader? Sharing of final strategies with real traders just started. Fill in this FORM. 500+ final SQX strategies for members running on demo account SQX demo acc. We provide also strategies for indices - DAX and DOW JONES, because we have realtick data from brokers.

Customer
    71 Posts

You should be offered to update automatically when you start StrategyQuantX.exe next time.

Not happening on my machines…

Hi Mark Thanks, but restart of StrategyQuantX.exe does not currently initiate automatic up-issue to Build 124 on my 2x PC’s, as it usually does without any problem. Please can you investigate. Thanks AC1962

Which version do you have installed ?

Please check if a file named InstallatorLog.txt exists in your installation folder. If yes, please create a new task and attach it.

Administrator
    2333 Posts

not working automatic updates – are you sure you are starting StrategyQuantX.exe, and not StrategyQuant_nocheck.exe?

It could be a problem that your firewall restricts access to internet for StrategyQuantX.exe, and so it cannot check for new version.

If it doesn’t work could maybe one of you give us remote desktop access to your computer to investigate?

Mark
    StrategyQuant architect

Customer
    76 Posts

HI Mark

Thanks, problem solved! It was my firewall, probably resulting from recent upgrade to Bitdefender. I don’t run StrategyQuant_nocheck.exe

Thanks

AC1962

• This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by  AC1962.
    Customer
    221 Posts

i think there was problem on the side of the installer not our side, because for me it doesnt work for some time and now it works

You want to be a profitable algotrader? Sharing of final strategies with real traders just started. Fill in this FORM. 500+ final SQX strategies for members running on demo account SQX demo acc. We provide also strategies for indices - DAX and DOW JONES, because we have realtick data from brokers.

Administrator
    2333 Posts

we updated installer in version 123, so that could also be why it works now.

We also made it so that when you install new version to an existing SQ folder it will recognize it and does not overwrite u/user folder, keeping all your data, configs and strategies intact.

Mark
    StrategyQuant architect

Customer
    221 Posts

nice one…

Customer
    308 Posts

This version 124 is more stable. Good work Mark

Customer
    221 Posts

when a portfolio master will be added to SQX, are there any plans?

Customer
    1 Posts

sqx has bug?

why i backtest use same data from mt4 and sqx

resault not same or nearly?

please guide me

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    tomas262
    Administrator
    1145 Posts

sqx has bug? why i backtest use same data from mt4 and sqx resault not same or nearly? please guide me

Tanaroj, this topic does not serve the purpose of reporting such things as backtest differences. You can send me the strategy to support@strategyquant.com and I can help you find reasons why the backtest does not match

Administrator
    2333 Posts

Taranaj – this is most probably a problem of different data or setings. Backtest in SQ should match MT4.

There is a description about reliable backtesting in our documentation: https://strategyquant.com/doc-category/reliable-backtesting/

hankeys – no, we don’t have plan for that for the near future. There are many things that could be added to SQ that have higher priority. But we are going to add some new features into build 125, maybe (just maybe) we’ll be able to add also Portfolio master.

Mark
    StrategyQuant architect

Viewing 15 posts - 751 through 765 (of 765 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.