SQ X updates

955 replies

Mark Fric

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

8 years ago #114916

Here’s where we can discuss SQ X updates nad news.

This topic was renamed from SQ4 Early preview. The old, no longer relevant posts are or will be deleted and archived.

The point is in clearing up our forum from old, non-relevant stuff.

Mark
StrategyQuant architect

Mark Fric

Visit profile

4 years ago #257267

Hi all, thank you for your support and patience. This is indeed a big update, but we are already finishing.

I (optimiztically) estimate we’ll be able to release a development version for testing later this week.

Regarding your questions:

Ivan – memory issues – could you cretae a task for it and attach your config that produces the problem? It is hard to say it generally. But keep in mind that when you do for example Monte Carlo simulations every trade must be saved into memory. So if your strategy had for example 1000 trades originally and you’ll make MC with 1000 simulations, the strategy now has to store 1000 x 1000 new orders. MC orders are in a more optized format, but it sitill is a lot of data.

Sortino ratio – we’ll not make it to the dev version, but maybe to the final one

Yudhiu – MC test to randomize timeframe – a good idea, we’ll probably add it there. If not to dev then to final version. I have to check if it doesn’t bring some complications, but it seems to be quite simple.

Mark
StrategyQuant architect

ytu

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 23 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #257350

I am using the Builder setting attached.
After a few strategies generation, the SQX stop generating strategies.
I am using SQX Pro Build 126.2189.
Other builder setting seems working fine.
Any advice?

Thx.

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.

hankeys

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 487 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #257358

i dont see in your settings anything which could cause some stopping – but there are few things i dont like in it, mostly in genetics setting

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2014. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM.

ytu

Visit profile

4 years ago #257372

Hankeys, thanks for your feedback, but it is indeed stuck after generating 4500 strategies.
I like to see more optimal setting, if you can send me that will be appreciate it much.

hankeys

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 487 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #257378

but what is the optimal setting? i dont know what you are looking for – what strategies? – you need to know why you made the changes for example in the genetics settings

and why you are building strategies with the same settings also for LIMIT and MARKET kind of strategies – this doesnt make sense to me

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2014. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM.

Mark Fric

Visit profile

4 years ago #257380

yudhiu – could you open a task for it and attach also your log from \user\log\StrategyQuant ?

I tried your config but it always restarts after 3 generations, doesn’t it do the same to you?

I don’t have your custom indicators though.

Mark
StrategyQuant architect

ytu

Visit profile

4 years ago #257389

Hi Mark,
Thanks for your attention.
Both using Genetic and Random generations give the same outcome.
I have created this ticket: https://roadmap.strategyquant.com/tasks/sq4_6072

Best Regards,
Yudi

Mark Fric

Visit profile

4 years ago #257686

We just published Dev version of new SQ 127 build on our download page: https://strategyquant.com/download/

The changelog is in our Roadmap.

We expect to release a final version by the end of this week.

There is a lot of new functionality, we’ll be adding and improving documentation for it in the next few days.

Mark
StrategyQuant architect

ming

Subscriber, bbp_participant, community, customer, 1 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #257701

Great, Many thanks.

May the green pips with you.

Mark Fric

Visit profile

4 years ago #257705

I’m sorry guys, it seems the dev version from Download page has incorrect default projects – you’ll see empty Builder settings. I updated the Dev Zip file, please redownload it.

Or here is the direct link:

http://1859438673.rsc.cdn77.org/ninstall/sqx/test/StrategyQuant_127_Dev1_2142020_v2.zip

We’ll also publish a new Dev version with some fixes probably later today.

Mark
StrategyQuant architect

tightpips

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 14 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #257768

Cool Thanks Mark,

I’m super excited about your team bringing back the custom indicator imports. I hope we can adopt more varieties of indicators than SQ3.

Thank you!!

eastpeace

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 305 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #257774

It always run out of memory even if  I set the max memory will be used.

Attachments:

Gianfranco

Subscriber, bbp_participant, customer, community, 114 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #257780

after download   127 version …..failed script installer…….

dont run—–

Gianfranco

Subscriber, bbp_participant, customer, community, 114 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #257781

where is script installer  working edition    please ?  send me please

AC1962

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 97 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #257788

Hi Mark

Same problem as reported by Gianfranco. Just launched SQX to find v127 update, so I updated only to find on both my PC’s update returns “Failed to execute script installer” error message and SQX does not launch at all.

Please can you urgently provide solution. Either update to v127, or how I can to return to v126.

Thanks

AC1962

Attachments:

Viewing 15 replies - 871 through 885 (of 955 total)

1 2 3 58 59 60 62 63 64