Not logged in
Viewing 14 posts - 871 through 884 (of 884 total)
  • #254749|
    Mark Fric
    Administrator
    1158 Posts

Build 126 has just been released.

It is mainly bugfix update, fixing some reported issues that caused problems.

This should be the last update this year, althought there might be development builds with every week or two.

Mark
    StrategyQuant architect

Customer
    243 Posts

Great thank you for your hard work!!!

Customer
    57 Posts

Build 126 has just been released. It is mainly bugfix update, fixing some reported issues that caused problems. This should be the last update this year, althought there might be development builds with every week or two.

Thanks for everything Mark! Enjoy your holidays. Can’t wait to see what you’ll be able to accomplish in 2020!

Customer
    337 Posts

good job so far – we need to push things – simplifier is still very needed https://roadmap.strategyquant.com/tasks/sq4_3807

You want to be a profitable algotrader? Sharing of final strategies with real traders just started. Fill in this FORM. 1500+ final SQ3 and SQX strategies for members running on demo accounts DEMO ACCS. We provide also strategies for indices - DAX and DOW JONES, because we have realtick data from brokers.

Customer
    567 Posts

Hi Mark & Team,

Thanks for the latest build, I’ve been exploring it over the Christmas break.

I have a simple question, how do I move a strategy that is in the build databank or the retest databank to the optimiser without having to save it to a file and then load it back in?

In other words, where is the “move to optimiser” button than mimics the “move to restest” button?

This would also copy over the data and all other backtester settings…

Additionally, when are you going to build the portfolio builder features of Quant Analazer into SQX so that after making a number of strategies we can try to combine them to a portfolio whilst keeping to a set of constraints (e.g. correlation and profit factor), based on one or more portfolio optimisation target metrics  (e.g. return to drawdown).

It would be so much more convenient if this were built into SQX rather than having Quant Analyzer for this feature.

And one more thing, what has happened to being able to import “indicator” values from a file to use as building blocks, that was present in SQ3?

Have a great new year!

Regards,

Mike

Customer
    337 Posts

for moving strategies you can use COPY PASTE by right click of a mouse button

You want to be a profitable algotrader? Sharing of final strategies with real traders just started. Fill in this FORM. 1500+ final SQ3 and SQX strategies for members running on demo accounts DEMO ACCS. We provide also strategies for indices - DAX and DOW JONES, because we have realtick data from brokers.

Mark Fric
    Administrator
    1158 Posts

Hi all in the new year :-)

regarding moving to Optimizer – you can use Copy & Paste to move between any databanks, but I assume you want to load the strategy to optimizer. There is no function for this yet. I added a feature task for it: https://roadmap.strategyquant.com/tasks/sq4_5832

Portfolio Master in SQ – it is planned, we’ll be making a new maor version of QA based on SQ engine, and Portfolio Master will be probably a first thing to implement.

Then it will be available also in SQ as an integrated module. But I’m not sute yet when we’ll get to this.

Mark
    StrategyQuant architect

Customer
    27 Posts

In SQ3, there was a nice feature to import a MT4 Indicators data into SQ so that we can include that for building block as indicator.
    Can we  put that back into SQX ? as this is a very useful feature.

Customer
    37 Posts

when is the 127 release planned and will it complete this task on 127B?

https://roadmap.strategyquant.com/tasks/sq4_5682

Customer
    243 Posts

Hi i was playing a bit with algowizard in sqx and found two bugs pls . Im not sure if that section of roadmap is maintained so i post link here

https://roadmap.strategyquant.com/tasks/algw_0401

https://roadmap.strategyquant.com/tasks/algw_0400

Mark Fric
    Administrator
    1158 Posts

clonex – we are working on AlgoWizard right now, we’ll fix all its reported bugs

partizanas – I’m not sure we’ll make into the new build, but we want to make the portfolio construction more “interactive and responsive”

yudhiu – importing indicators as data is planned, again I’m not sure we’ll make it in the next buld, there are more important features

Release date of a new build – there are a few exciting features we’d like to add there, plus fixing the reported bugs, we are not in a hurry to release it, B 126 is pretty stable.
    The plan is to release it by the end of February, but it might take longer.

Mark
    StrategyQuant architect

ivan
    Participant
    106 Posts

would it be possible to add a template load feature in Cross checks (robustness) tab in retester ? at every project, i have to set up manualy with the same settings. Its not a big deal but it would help

Timisoara, Romania
    3700X 3.6 Ghz 8 cores, 64GB RAM DDR4 3000Mhz, Samsung 970 EVO Plus M.2 NVMe

Mark Fric
    Administrator
    1158 Posts

would it be possible to add a template load feature in Cross checks (robustness) tab in retester ? at every project, i have to set up manualy with the same settings. Its not a big deal but it would help

yo uare right, it is useful and should be simple to do. I created a task for it: https://roadmap.strategyquant.com/tasks/sq4_5890

Mark
    StrategyQuant architect

ivan
    Participant
    106 Posts

thank you, it would save some time at every project

Timisoara, Romania
    3700X 3.6 Ghz 8 cores, 64GB RAM DDR4 3000Mhz, Samsung 970 EVO Plus M.2 NVMe

Viewing 14 posts - 871 through 884 (of 884 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.