SQ X updates

955 replies

Mark Fric

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

8 years ago #114916

Here’s where we can discuss SQ X updates nad news.

This topic was renamed from SQ4 Early preview. The old, no longer relevant posts are or will be deleted and archived.

The point is in clearing up our forum from old, non-relevant stuff.

Mark
StrategyQuant architect

, 0 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #245057

how to update darwinex data ? from “update all” not working.

hankeys

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 487 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #245059

update all is only for dukascopy data – we are not setting any FTP logins to a darwinex data – so update all cant work

you need to download new data and import them manually – but if i try this way, i am getting strange backtests – could be a bug, dont know. I have no time to investigate it all and if it works by this way, is useless for me

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2014. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM.

DiggerOfTruth

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 65 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #245574

Build 123??? I am seeing in the About on my SQ only Build 119.89! – I was told it automatically updates.

Why has my SQ not updated to this latest version or close to it.

Marcel

Customer, bbp_participant, 55 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #245580

Please restart your SQX. Then you will be shown the option if you want to update or not.

kainc301

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 54 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #245617

when is 123 build planned for release?

August 9th

Mark Fric

Visit profile

4 years ago #245942

Build 123??? I am seeing in the About on my SQ only Build 119.89! – I was told it automatically updates.
Why has my SQ not updated to this latest version or close to it.

are you starting StrategyQuantX.exe ? If yes, didn’t you disable internet access for this program in your firewall?

when is 123 build planned for release?

we decided to postpone the release and fix as many reported bugs as possible. Build 123 will be released this month (August), but it hasn’t been yet determined when exactly.

how to update darwinex data ? from “update all” not working.

Darwinex data can be only imported, not downloaded automatically.

Mark
StrategyQuant architect

clonex / Ivan Hudec

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, contributor, author, editor, 271 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #247281

Mark Hi,

i see that 123  is postponed to 30.8. I want to ask a question. Is there any chance to finish this task https://roadmap.strategyquant.com/tasks/sq4_5147  till 30.8?

If no i have to do myself this weekend .

Thx

Mark Fric

Visit profile

4 years ago #247283

I added question to your task please reply.

We might be able to do it.

Mark
StrategyQuant architect

, 0 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #247316

do you think there is a quality tick date (darwinex) from MT5 platform?

Hankeys mentioned that data from darwinex FTP may be of poor quality.

hankeys

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 487 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #247337

i am not telling that the data has bad quality…only trying once some weeks ago download the data from darwinex ftp, import them to sqx…this works, but too many manual work and not easy how to make the data actualised

after i try some backtests from these imported data….i see some strange behavior…but this is only tried once

if there will not be some automatic import form darwinex ftp, its useless at all

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2014. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM.

Csaba

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 110 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #247348

Hi!

I saw today, that the new Build 123 was released. I have now SQX Build 122 running. How will the updates implied? Automatic if I restart the software?

Brg: Csaba

Mark Fric

Visit profile

4 years ago #247349

it wasn’t released yet, but it is in preparation, it will be released in an hour or so.

Your SQ will offer you an upgrade upon start, or you can download new version from SQ downloads page.

Mark
StrategyQuant architect

Mark Fric

Visit profile

4 years ago #247356

Build 123 has just been released.

What’s new

Mark
StrategyQuant architect

tnickel

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 484 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #247357

yeahhh, I am testing now

https://monitortool.jimdofree.com/

DiggerOfTruth

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 65 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #247360

Great to hear…but I thought SQ should update automatically…which mine has never done. Solutions?

Viewing 15 replies - 706 through 720 (of 955 total)

1 2 3 47 48 49 62 63 64