SQ X updates

955 replies

Mark Fric

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

8 years ago #114916

Here’s where we can discuss SQ X updates nad news.

This topic was renamed from SQ4 Early preview. The old, no longer relevant posts are or will be deleted and archived.

The point is in clearing up our forum from old, non-relevant stuff.

Mark
StrategyQuant architect

tomas262

Visit profile

4 years ago #247364

Hi,

if you run StrategyQuantX \ StrategyQuantX.exe an update should be offered at start-up. There was an issue with the updater with older builds so if you have an older build you can try ZIP update https://www.strategyquant.com/licenses/d?code=sqxupdzip or full installation https://www.strategyquant.com/licenses/d?code=sqxzip

DiggerOfTruth

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 65 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #247370

OK Thanks.

This update looks great, even with the tutorials on the front page of SQX! Keep up the great work folks!!

Rick Liao

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 5 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #247371

I have run B123 for 7 hours, but generated nothing for MultiCharts strategy.

I can generate many strategies in B122 by the same settings.

I copied the “user” folder from B122 to B123, so all settings are the same.

Did you change MultiCharts engine in B123?

kainc301

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 54 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #247403

Build 123 has just been released. What’s new

Thank you for your hard work! Will be testing this ASAP

FxMaurice

Subscriber, bbp_participant, sq-ultimate, 0 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #247372

Updated yesterday to B123. There are some issues with the building blocks configuration.

1. When reading a B122 configuration (*.cfx) file, B123 does not load any parameter into Indicators and Stop/Limit Entry Blocks

2. B122 can perfectly read and load B123 cfx files but not viceversa!!!

3. When in the builder, if I load anyone of your predefined configuration (Default, Market, Trend following, Mean reversal, fuzzy or Daily), when I press Start I always get the following message

“Cannot start project ‘Builder’, it has config errors.
Error: You use Enter at Stop or Limit, you have to choose some Price Level blocks!, in setting: Blocks
Error: You use Enter at Stop or Limit, you have to choose some Stop/Limit Price Range blocks!, in setting: Blocks”

That’s because even the predefined copnfigurations do not load any parameter into the aforementioned building blocks

So, please

a. Can you make B123 read B122 cfx files (backward compatibility)?

b. Can you fix configurations issues?

Thanks!

, 0 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #247412

does using WFO or WFM require is/OOS data?

Because Optimizer does not have the option to select OOS in the section, and this option exists for the Custom project.

Mark Fric

Visit profile

4 years ago #247417

Quick announcement – we just released new Build 124 – it is a quick build fixing some issues found over last few days – issues with loading blocks for Stop/Limit orders etc.

You should be offered to update automatically when you start StrategyQuantX.exe next time.

Mark
StrategyQuant architect

coensio

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 106 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #247420

You should be offered to update automatically when you start StrategyQuantX.exe next time.

Not happening on my machines…

This is a false statement.

AC1962

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 97 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #247425

Hi Mark

Thanks, but restart of StrategyQuantX.exe does not currently initiate automatic up-issue to Build 124 on my 2x PC’s, as it usually does without any problem. Please can you investigate.

Thanks

AC1962

DiggerOfTruth

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 65 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #247426

Been saying this for months…

hankeys

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 487 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #247428

donwload the latest ZIP file, and you will be OK with B124 – https://www.strategyquant.com/licenses/d?code=sqxzip

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2014. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM.

Tamas

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 73 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #247429

Not happening on my machines…

Hi Mark Thanks, but restart of StrategyQuantX.exe does not currently initiate automatic up-issue to Build 124 on my 2x PC’s, as it usually does without any problem. Please can you investigate. Thanks AC1962

Which version do you have installed ?

Please check if a file named InstallatorLog.txt exists in your installation folder. If yes, please create a new task and attach it.

Mark Fric

Visit profile

4 years ago #247430

not working automatic updates – are you sure you are starting StrategyQuantX.exe, and not StrategyQuant_nocheck.exe?

It could be a problem that your firewall restricts access to internet for StrategyQuantX.exe, and so it cannot check for new version.

If it doesn’t work could maybe one of you give us remote desktop access to your computer to investigate?

Mark
StrategyQuant architect

AC1962

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 97 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #247441

HI Mark

Thanks, problem solved! It was my firewall, probably resulting from recent upgrade to Bitdefender. I don’t run StrategyQuant_nocheck.exe

Thanks

AC1962

hankeys

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 487 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #247470

i think there was problem on the side of the installer not our side, because for me it doesnt work for some time and now it works

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2014. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM.

Viewing 15 replies - 721 through 735 (of 955 total)

1 2 3 48 49 50 62 63 64