Last updated on May 22, 2020 by Mark Fric
Results – Source code
Source code tab is where you’ll get the result of the program. For every selected strategy it generates source code for the selected trading platform.
- Pseudo Code – human readable pseudo code of the strategy. You can see the strategy logic and you can use it for manual trading.
- Expert Advisor for MetaTrader4 – the EA code for MetaTrader 4. You can save the EA code to MetaTrader/experts directory and you’ll be able to run your new EA in MetaTrader 4.
- Expert Advisor for MetaTrader5 – the EA code for MetaTrader 5. You can save the EA code to MetaTrader/experts directory and you’ll be able to run your new EA in MetaTrader 5.
- EasyLanguage for Tradestation/MultiCharts – the code for TradeStation platform. It can be also compiled in MutliCharts trading platform
- Strategy XML – allows you to see the strategy definition in XML format
There are also other options:
- Parameter variables – configuration how you want the strategy parameters (periods, numbers, etc.) generated. They can be either left as numbers, or they can be parametrized – which means they will be configurable in your trading platform.
- MM(Money Management) used – you can either generate source code with Money Management that was used in the last strategy test, or you can choose a different MM
Was this article helpful? The article was useful The article was not useful
All versions of the code call functions that are not defined in the code. Where can I find definitions of all functions called? The code is incomplete and appears to rely on proprietary libraries.
All scripts and formulas code can be displayed using the CodeEditor. Follow our email instructions