Last updated on January 7, 2019 by Tomas Vanek
What’s new in StrategyQuant X?
Main new features in StrategyQuant X (over version 3):
- New UI – based on HTML/JS, which is more intuitive and more flexible
- It has full backtesting/trading engine – SQ X now has a complete trading engine that can be used to test any strategy, it is not limited to a fixed strategy format like in SQ3.
- Multi-timeframe or multi-symbol strategies – SQ X now allows you to generate strategies that trade on multiple charts, be it the same symbol, just different timeframe, or a totally different symbols
- Flexible strategy architecture – SQ X allows you to choose from three strategy architectures, including one with fuzzy logic, and thanks to strategy templates you can easily generate your own type of strategy
- Extensibility – you can extend SQ X to support your own indicators, building blocks or even things like computed statistical values
- Custom projects allowing flexible tasks flow – in addition to the three main parts of the program (Builder, Retester, Optimizer) you now have a possibility to build your own custom project with its own flow of tasks.
It allows to create automated processes that can run without user intervention and can continually build, test, verify and filter the generated strategies.
- Support for grid and parallel computation on multiple computers – this is something we are still developing, but it will be possible to use multiple computers to speed up the tests or generation of your trading strategies
Watch the newest features added on our https://strategyquant.com/whatsnew/ page.
Was this article helpful? The article was useful The article was not useful
I am interesting the last point: Support for grid and parallel computation on multiple computers – this is something we are still developing, but it wil be possible to use multiple computers to speed up the tests or generation of your trading strategies I am a neuroshell client that it is installed in many pc’s. PCs are in 3 offices in a different location connected in a VPN by ZeroTier (open-source VPN alternative to hamachi), here I can make the most of the computing power of all PCs. https://try.neuroshell.com/features/ Even faster optimization of large complex models with distributed processing across multiple… Read more »
Hello, the grid support is still under development. We have no target date specified yet when it can become available though
It wourld be great if for the fourth realease it’s done. Thanks.
Support for grid and parallel computation on multiple computers is extremely important. Please implement in the next update.